A 21-year-old poses as middle school football player

Man, I bet he's going through a rough time with family, friends and even strangers.  I bet no one is there for him right now....except GOD. 

......Maybe even God's thinking "MIDDLE SCHOOL!?!"

Man, I bet he's going through a rough time with family, friends and even strangers.  I bet no one is there for him right now....except GOD. 

......Maybe even God's thinking "MIDDLE SCHOOL!?!"

I laughed for 10mins about this at work.

dude would have 17 safeties, 33 touchdowns, 20 sacks..12 punt blocks...he'd be in for the entire game

smh @ 7'4 450lbs 99 ellusiveness 99 throwing power 99speed create a player #'s

im so weak right now.

I want to know his stats from that game....i wonder if there was video

I laughed for 10mins about this at work.

dude would have 17 safeties, 33 touchdowns, 20 sacks..12 punt blocks...he'd be in for the entire game

smh @ 7'4 450lbs 99 ellusiveness 99 throwing power 99speed create a player #'s

im so weak right now.

I want to know his stats from that game....i wonder if there was video

imagine the knowledge a 21 y/o has on bagging chicks that could be applied to middle schoolers!

imagine the knowledge a 21 y/o has on bagging chicks that could be applied to middle schoolers!

Originally Posted by eight2one

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Smh.

Check out this video that he made:

GOD

and when I go to jail...for impersonating a 14 year old..I'll have nobody to turn to..#exceptGod

Originally Posted by ALDY

Smh.

Check out this video that he made:

GOD

and when I go to jail...for impersonating a 14 year old..I'll have nobody to turn to..#exceptGod

Seriously, if my 13 year old was getting monster tackled by a grown man pretending to be a kid i'd track down his moms toss her a football and tackle her so damn hard she'd get alzheimers before she hit the ground.

Seriously, if my 13 year old was getting monster tackled by a grown man pretending to be a kid i'd track down his moms toss her a football and tackle her so damn hard she'd get alzheimers before she hit the ground.

Back
Top Bottom