A$AP

Just got through my first listen , not a classic but the hype was warranted it's a damn good tape. Rocky's flow went from average to good to really good on some tracks but the production on this joint is simply amazing that alone puts it up there on my list for 2011

Just got through my first listen , not a classic but the hype was warranted it's a damn good tape. Rocky's flow went from average to good to really good on some tracks but the production on this joint is simply amazing that alone puts it up there on my list for 2011

Son is average rap wise, but pretty much all the joints ride out.
Son got a nice ear for beats, Spaceghost had the best joint on the tape, that @*#% is immaculate.

Son got a nice ear for beats, Spaceghost had the best joint on the tape, that @*#% is immaculate.

So, the tape is on the DL now. But I just wanted everyone to know, the second verse on Bass is THE +*!@.
laugh.gif

So, the tape is on the DL now. But I just wanted everyone to know, the second verse on Bass is THE +*!@.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom