A$AP

Trilla
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Might be the best tape outta all the good music to drop today

NAHH.
Yall should really give that Gibbs "Cold Day in Hell" a fair look. 

This tape is cool, it flows. This kid, well whole group, raps are average, borderline weak as hell tho. But the production is like really dope...only a few songs had sum isssh i wasnt feeling. Bout a dozen tracks will be rotation now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty disappointed TBH. The production is everything I thought it'd be, but I thought he could rap better.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

We need Ninjahood's opinion on this to see if the slimez will approve.

Tape basically picks up where da houston rap scene explosion left off in 2005...Sprinkle sum ny hipster, a dab of Memphis & bonethugs & there u have it.If u lookin for sum lyrical wizardry then expect to be let done.If u was diggin da slim thug, paul wall, semi ok clever lines wit aGood ear for beats then you'll like it. Son rappin bout tippin 44s in ny thou
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Buc Em

We need Ninjahood's opinion on this to see if the slimez will approve.

Tape basically picks up where da houston rap scene explosion left off in 2005...Sprinkle sum ny hipster, a dab of Memphis & bonethugs & there u have it.If u lookin for sum lyrical wizardry then expect to be let done.If u was diggin da slim thug, paul wall, semi ok clever lines wit aGood ear for beats then you'll like it. Son rappin bout tippin 44s in ny thou
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

This tape > Wale's "Ambition"
30t6p3b.gif

Come on bra, nobody wants to be compared to that dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

agreed. atleast one album(mixtape) hype lived up.  No real lyricism but its balanced with the production to where you can vibe with it....

If they were going to re-use a Main Attrakionz track, they should have chose UGK instead of Leaf/Take 1.

Back
Top Bottom