Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by D723

A$AP & OVOXO are the future.
pimp.gif

reachin.
The one in bold is def not a reach

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Buc Em

We need Ninjahood's opinion on this to see if the slimez will approve.

Tape basically picks up where da houston rap scene explosion left off in 2005...Sprinkle sum ny hipster, a dab of Memphis & bonethugs & there u have it.If u lookin for sum lyrical wizardry then expect to be let done.If u was diggin da slim thug, paul wall, semi ok clever lines wit aGood ear for beats then you'll like it. Son rappin bout tippin 44s in ny thou
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stopped reading there.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Buc Em

We need Ninjahood's opinion on this to see if the slimez will approve.

Tape basically picks up where da houston rap scene explosion left off in 2005...Sprinkle sum ny hipster, a dab of Memphis & bonethugs & there u have it.If u lookin for sum lyrical wizardry then expect to be let done.If u was diggin da slim thug, paul wall, semi ok clever lines wit aGood ear for beats then you'll like it. Son rappin bout tippin 44s in ny thou
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stopped reading there.

I can't wait to bump this in the ride.
pimp.gif

I wonder if he would have this much buzz if he was actually from Houston. Probably not.

I can't wait to bump this in the ride.
pimp.gif

I wonder if he would have this much buzz if he was actually from Houston. Probably not.

Listened to the project with a clean slate, seeing as I hadn't really heard any of his music prior to today…

Really? To each its own, I can't dig this at all really. The production is nice, but his rapping…suspect at best.

Maybe its because i'm not too much of a fan of that Houston, Chopped and Screwed type of music. Whatever the case may be, Asap just isn't for me.

Out before people say i'm hating

Listened to the project with a clean slate, seeing as I hadn't really heard any of his music prior to today…

Really? To each its own, I can't dig this at all really. The production is nice, but his rapping…suspect at best.

Maybe its because i'm not too much of a fan of that Houston, Chopped and Screwed type of music. Whatever the case may be, Asap just isn't for me.

Out before people say i'm hating

Back
Top Bottom