A$AP

this joint cranks
pimp.gif

I can play this whole mixtape without skipping a single track.
pimp.gif

Palace, Bass, Purple Swag Chapter 2, Trilla and Houston Old Head are tough.

I can play this whole mixtape without skipping a single track.
pimp.gif

Palace, Bass, Purple Swag Chapter 2, Trilla and Houston Old Head are tough.

Originally Posted by ciph4

If they were going to re-use a Main Attrakionz track, they should have chose UGK instead of Leaf/Take 1.
I promise I thought this EXACT same thing when I heard the song

Originally Posted by ciph4

If they were going to re-use a Main Attrakionz track, they should have chose UGK instead of Leaf/Take 1.
I promise I thought this EXACT same thing when I heard the song

So proud of my brothers rock and yams. This time last year we got denied at the door of santos and now theyre going hard to have him perform there again

So proud of my brothers rock and yams. This time last year we got denied at the door of santos and now theyre going hard to have him perform there again

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

This $#@! sounds like nothing else right now that's why I $#@! with Rocky

I take it u dont listen to houston rap...tape is good thou...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

youre really hung up on this being like houston rap dawgie. Give it the props it deserves instead of saying its a gimmick so you dont have to admit its quality music. Vado will never even go gold 

youre really hung up on this being like houston rap dawgie. Give it the props it deserves instead of saying its a gimmick so you dont have to admit its quality music. Vado will never even go gold 

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Buc Em

We need Ninjahood's opinion on this to see if the slimez will approve.

Tape basically picks up where da houston rap scene explosion left off in 2005...Sprinkle sum ny hipster, a dab of Memphis & bonethugs & there u have it.If u lookin for sum lyrical wizardry then expect to be let done.If u was diggin da slim thug, paul wall, semi ok clever lines wit aGood ear for beats then you'll like it. Son rappin bout tippin 44s in ny thou
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stopped reading there.

Meanwhile anyone who's copped already platinum or ppl's champ know exactly what im talkinBout.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Buc Em

We need Ninjahood's opinion on this to see if the slimez will approve.

Tape basically picks up where da houston rap scene explosion left off in 2005...Sprinkle sum ny hipster, a dab of Memphis & bonethugs & there u have it.If u lookin for sum lyrical wizardry then expect to be let done.If u was diggin da slim thug, paul wall, semi ok clever lines wit aGood ear for beats then you'll like it. Son rappin bout tippin 44s in ny thou
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stopped reading there.

Meanwhile anyone who's copped already platinum or ppl's champ know exactly what im talkinBout.

Back
Top Bottom