A$AP

pimp.gif

cant wait to bump this in the whip

The potential is there for him tho because the flow doesnt seemed to forced from him.. The lyrics could be better but the songs he does go in on he does shine... overall its a good album

The potential is there for him tho because the flow doesnt seemed to forced from him.. The lyrics could be better but the songs he does go in on he does shine... overall its a good album

For me ASAP Rocky's sound is one-dimensional, I can only see myself bumping this mixtape in the whip, nothing else. He's definitely the typical Harlem rapper imo style over substance.
Great production though.

For me ASAP Rocky's sound is one-dimensional, I can only see myself bumping this mixtape in the whip, nothing else. He's definitely the typical Harlem rapper imo style over substance.
Great production though.

Great production though.

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I take it u dont listen to houston rap...tape is good thou...

So ninja you telling me this sounds like a Mike Jones or Paul Wall album ? It definitely has some influence but it doesn't go that deep at all I hear more bone (early 90's Jay-Z flow) than anything. You reaching and you know it
laugh.gif
 on what track? 

Exactly...do ya listen to Music or ya just skim thru it?Da jolly ranchers? Da lean? Tippin44s on Cadillacs? Yea....if homie's residence was within da houstonLimits ya would've wrote homie off as "typical"...can't b mad though, NYC makes starsOutta everyone heh.

So ninja you telling me this sounds like a Mike Jones or Paul Wall album ? It definitely has some influence but it doesn't go that deep at all I hear more bone (early 90's Jay-Z flow) than anything. You reaching and you know it
laugh.gif
 on what track? 

Exactly...do ya listen to Music or ya just skim thru it?Da jolly ranchers? Da lean? Tippin44s on Cadillacs? Yea....if homie's residence was within da houstonLimits ya would've wrote homie off as "typical"...can't b mad though, NYC makes starsOutta everyone heh.

laugh.gif
 on what track? 

Back
Top Bottom