A$AP

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Never heard Bone's flow replicated so well...

...tape lived up to the hype.

Drake was out here on the radio last nite intro'in' Rocky's songs and !#$!...

...it's lookin' good for the Harlem kid right now.

Tape gets better after multiple listens i.e. weeknd when you compare it to what else was released it stands out a lot more i.e nispey, wale, 2 chainz

Tape gets better after multiple listens i.e. weeknd when you compare it to what else was released it stands out a lot more i.e nispey, wale, 2 chainz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

So ninja you telling me this sounds like a Mike Jones or Paul Wall album ? It definitely has some influence but it doesn't go that deep at all I hear more bone (early 90's Jay-Z flow) than anything. You reaching and you know it
laugh.gif
 on what track? 

Exactly...do ya listen to Music or ya just skim thru it?Da jolly ranchers? Da lean? Tippin44s on Cadillacs? Yea....if homie's residence was within da houstonLimits ya would've wrote homie off as "typical"...can't b mad though, NYC makes starsOutta everyone heh.
I'm saying.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

So ninja you telling me this sounds like a Mike Jones or Paul Wall album ? It definitely has some influence but it doesn't go that deep at all I hear more bone (early 90's Jay-Z flow) than anything. You reaching and you know it
laugh.gif
 on what track? 

Exactly...do ya listen to Music or ya just skim thru it?Da jolly ranchers? Da lean? Tippin44s on Cadillacs? Yea....if homie's residence was within da houstonLimits ya would've wrote homie off as "typical"...can't b mad though, NYC makes starsOutta everyone heh.
I'm saying.

People *****ing about the Houston @@%% need to shut up. Who gives a @%*! really? Dude says all the time Houston is his influence and he likes the music so if that's the music he wants to make what's the big deal? 

People *****ing about the Houston @@%% need to shut up. Who gives a @%*! really? Dude says all the time Houston is his influence and he likes the music so if that's the music he wants to make what's the big deal? 

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I swear when I close my eyes and listen to "Demons" I hear Max's voice on there
tired.gif

I love how one New Yorker in each thread no matter what artist/song is guaranteed to throw in a "this is what Max would be sounding like 
frown.gif
".

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I swear when I close my eyes and listen to "Demons" I hear Max's voice on there
tired.gif

I love how one New Yorker in each thread no matter what artist/song is guaranteed to throw in a "this is what Max would be sounding like 
frown.gif
".

i'm not really feeling this too much. something seems forced, like a NYC cat can't be rapping about some of the stuff a Houston/down south rapper would. save the car talk for Curren$y, KRIT, Bun, etc.

i'm not really feeling this too much. something seems forced, like a NYC cat can't be rapping about some of the stuff a Houston/down south rapper would. save the car talk for Curren$y, KRIT, Bun, etc.

Back
Top Bottom