A$AP

I may need to listen to more of those dudes, cause outside of Rocky and SpaceGhostPurrp (if you consider him apart of the group),
I couldn't tell identify anybody else on any tracks.

I may need to listen to more of those dudes, cause outside of Rocky and SpaceGhostPurrp (if you consider him apart of the group),

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Rocky is the main focus right now.. Thats why the A$AP MOB droppin so you can really get a good feel of the otha A$AP Artist 
Purrp has his own movement right now be on the lookout for a couple of projects he droppin soon

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Rocky is the main focus right now.. Thats why the A$AP MOB droppin so you can really get a good feel of the otha A$AP Artist 
Purrp has his own movement right now be on the lookout for a couple of projects he droppin soon

Looking forward to seeing what Ty Beats cooked up for the album
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by wrod7

can someone school me on "comme des F____down" ?

very wack design by ssur but these asap dudes wore some of it and now people think its hot stuff

parody clothing is wack

^^ This. 
Stuff was on Jackthreads & PLNDR like last year.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by wrod7

can someone school me on "comme des F____down" ?

very wack design by ssur but these asap dudes wore some of it and now people think its hot stuff

parody clothing is wack

^^ This. 
Stuff was on Jackthreads & PLNDR like last year.

Back
Top Bottom