A$AP

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Nast is a monster. I like him better than Rocky.
Word. Ferginstein too 
pimp.gif
Fergenstein
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man Rocky is gonna be at glasshouse in Pomona on Tuesday, people are going wild selling $20 ticket for $70+

Man Rocky is gonna be at glasshouse in Pomona on Tuesday, people are going wild selling $20 ticket for $70+

Originally Posted by env

I'm pissed man, still might end up just paying the extra $50.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by env

I'm pissed man, still might end up just paying the extra $50.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by env

I'm there.

I was two people behind at the record store before it sold out
mad.gif

but my boy is gettin me in for free
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by env

I'm there.

I was two people behind at the record store before it sold out
mad.gif

but my boy is gettin me in for free
pimp.gif

for those going to the POMONA show and have been to a show there before.. how early are you guys going to line up?

i know this is Rockys first "LA" show so im assuming theres going to be a gang of heads over there.

any info would be coo, i want to line up early enough to get a good view of the show.

thanks in advance.

for those going to the POMONA show and have been to a show there before.. how early are you guys going to line up?

i know this is Rockys first "LA" show so im assuming theres going to be a gang of heads over there.

any info would be coo, i want to line up early enough to get a good view of the show.

thanks in advance.

thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom