A$AP

Well to Rocky's credit i had no clue who bones was and i think Dirt > Canal Street. Will check out his stuff. Rocky's best aspect is that he has always had a great ear for music. Long.Live has some of the best production. Rhymes on that were mediocre but the production quality was top notch which made it a great tape

Well to Rocky's credit i had no clue who bones was and i think Dirt > Canal Street. Will check out his stuff. Rocky's  Yams  best aspect is that he has always had a great ear for music. Long.Live has some of the best production. Rhymes on that were mediocre but the production quality was top notch which made it a great tape

Anyone notice CDs going up in price? Kendrick's was like $13 or $14 first week. Now this one is $13. Interested to see where this is going.

Love the album, though I feel like it starts to fall off after Jukebox. Will have to give it a few more spins before I make any more conclusions.

Same here. I have to turn it up louder than the rest of my music
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ap...ed-sxsw-orgies-slams-173000978-us-weekly.html

Anyone else think the sound quality sounds kind of low? I got it from iTunes and it sounds much lower than the rest of the music I have.
Not only that, it varies from song to song.  Listen to how low the vocals are on JD, but when you turn it up the bass is too loud.  I have the iTunes version, hopefully the physical sounds better.

If anyone has both the physical & iTunes version, is the quality the same? From the comments regarding the iTunes quality; I might just have to grab the CD.

Downloaded the group rip, iTunes and 320 version. They all sound pretty much the same quality wise. Some songs sound louder and clearer than others while some sound like they're from "Lord$ Never Worry" and "Live.Love.A$AP"

Sway Interview

This ___ just completely ****** that serious *** moment about wage inequality up with a sloppy message about double standards :smh: :lol:

Classic Rocky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom