A$AP

how is an album with all good songs too long?

the whole short album trend was really just artists giving the bare minimum for what constitutes as an album

very few did it based off conserving their vision

The album is without a doubt too long. Not every song is good on here. The worst part is that there's at least 6-8 songs on this album that sound like they were downloaded from Napster. Album also hits a mean dry patch after Electric Body. 9-13 all have very similar beats and it just gets boring once you hit that.

Am I the only one that doesn't like "Holy Ghost"? That beat irritates the **** out of me. "Jukebox Joint" is another beat I can't stand. Then Kanye comes on spitting trash and it makes the song impossible for me to play.

Flow on "Excuse Me" :smokin :x :smokin :x

Went to Target to pick it up yesterday and they were sold out. Joint was on sale for $14 :rofl:

Excuse Me is my **** right now :pimp:

My Favorites

M$
LPFJ
LSD
Excuse Me
Holy Ghost
Electric Body
Canal St
Everyday
JD

Ones Im unsure about (Subject to fully grow on me)

WestSide Highway (I love the hook)
WavyBone
Fine Whine

Nah/I can do without

Better Things
Jukebox Joints (Ye butchered it even more)
Back Home
Pharsyde
Dreams
Max B

I def think Multiply would've been a better option than some songs.. for sure.

Its a nice album.. but there are some pockets that are uninteresting. This is why the album is too long... these pockets of some similar sound music that just blend too much together and jus drags on..

Last edited:
I still bump Long Live ASAP in the whip to this day so when I first hear ALLA, I was disappointed with it. "West side highway" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard. Reminds me of "I Come Apart."

Angels is my favorite rocky song of all time, so I was hoping Amsterdam produced something on the new project. Turns out this album has a different sound. It's more cloud rap. I was hella excited for this project so I had to give it another 2-3 runs through. Canal st, excuse me, jd, electric body, pharsyde and wavybone are good tracks. This is the type of work that' changes your life even the slightest without you even knowing it

I have listened to this non-stop and I do like it. There are some songs that are so-so, but overall it's a solid album. Looking forward to see what videos he makes.

Excuse me.:pimp:

Gotta give the album a few more solid listens through. Feels like the album falls off after Excuse me, but it usually takes a while for a whole album to click for me.

Idk what people are talking about the album falling off after Jukebox Joins, Max B, Pharsyde, and WavyBone are all great tracks in my opinion.

Boring *** production and on top it, those songs have lower sound quality than Canal St. LPFJ2 and Excuse Me. Its like he wanted us to skip those songs :smh:

Boring *** production and on top it, those songs have lower sound quality than Canal St. LPFJ2 and Excuse Me. Its like he wanted us to skip those songs :smh:

I can definitely see where A$AP fans wouldn't like Max B or Pharsyde, but Wavybone.... Come on now .... Haha

I like Jukebox but Kanye verse kills it for me & I like Kanye
unfortunately... QFT
I still bump Long Live ASAP in the whip to this day so when I first hear ALLA, I was disappointed with it. "West side highway" is one of the worst songs I've ever heard. Reminds me of "I Come Apart."

Angels is my favorite rocky song of all time, so I was hoping Amsterdam produced something on the new project. Turns out this album has a different sound. It's more cloud rap. I was hella excited for this project so I had to give it another 2-3 runs through. Canal st, excuse me, jd, electric body, pharsyde and wavybone are good tracks. This is the type of work that' changes your life even the slightest without you even knowing it
This. Still hold Peso as my favourite

Ya'll are bugging saying Pharsyde is not ASAP. That's the most ASAP song on the album. Perfect beat and flow. And the album is def not too long. Most songs are in the 3 minute range.

I had to sign back up to NT just to say that.

TerKeZy '99

Bought this earlier without seeing a video nor hearing any tracks from it. Looking forward to listening to it.

Back
Top Bottom