A$AP

:smh:

Last edited:
Retch basically said the same thing about his fallen homie. Dudes just gotta stop doing drugs, rly doubt he's bitter considering he left the group on his own.

Rick Ross, Missy Elliiott and the producers on this upcoming album don't look good. Think this album is gonna have a very different sound which isn't good. Label probably got him doing it different now that he had some success.

Rick Ross, Missy Elliiott and the producers on this upcoming album don't look good. Think this album is gonna have a very different sound which isn't good. Label probably got him doing it different now that he had some success.
Ferg?

That's really him. He dropped a diss song too.

He been going hard on them for a minute but I don't blame him. The main ASAP dude that doesn't rap (Bari or some ****) did the same thing to him when SGP's homie died.

Last edited:
That's really him. He dropped a diss song too.

He been going hard on them for a minute but I don't blame him. The main ASAP dude that doesn't rap (Bari or some ****) did the same thing to him when SGP's homie died.
Oh damn, :smh: at these dudes insulting the dead

Man SGP been on some other stuff for awhile. Once he imploded Raider Klan it was the nail in the coffin for his career

Last report about purpp and ASAP I heard was that yams got on the phone and squashed it..... Guess not

Dudes bitter though , why do this ?

Pretty sure they'll run up on him.... I remember them tweeting about fightin like 50 times a couple years back lol

They already had a big fight down in florida years ago. 

Someone from SGP camp started shooting but didn't hit anything. 

Last edited:
Just saw the dude Chxpo who made the song on behalf of Purpp lives here in cleveland. That's crazy wonder what he has to do with anything

Purp is mad bi-polar one minute he talking about squashing it next dissing he literally has been running on this hamster wheel for like the past 3/5 years.

He is talented no doubt but he puts his foot in his mouth via social media for attention

Purp is mad bi-polar one minute he talking about squashing it next dissing he literally has been running on this hamster wheel for like the past 3/5 years.

He is talented no doubt but he puts his foot in his mouth via social media for attention

I was just reading his tweets he talking about **** big pun and big L and a bunch of other crazy **** lol

But I guess This is what started back up

Back
Top Bottom