A$AP

I'd say those are some very good numbers being that there was no Goldie, Wild For The Night, nor F'n Problems to massively carry the album :lol:. A.L.L.A. has no single at all. Looks like Rocky just has a very loyal fanbase that was anticipating his music before hand. I hadn't been in this thread in a very long time, just happened to keep seeing the thread bumped and saw something about an album coming out, and easily copped based on his last album and tapes.

Last edited:
liking alla more each time i listen to it. the only song i can't get with is jukebox joints.. still can't put my finger onto why

Last edited:
Album is flames

Lsd is dope too btw

Executed the sound he was going for pretty good for s rapper

Track with Wayne one of my favs this year

Last edited:
Well I'm guessing everyone here should like this

youtu.be/Yx9J4diol8s?a

I don't really agree with the rating... I'd go closer to 7. But I agree that the features are trash (especially Kanye and MIA) and he's like a college freshman doing drugs for the first time and wanting everyone to know about it. I mean, naming a song LSD is corny. There's a lot of good things about it, though, too. There aren't any songs I actively dislike, again I'd give it about a 7.

I really dig the sound of this album but it does go a little too long with some of the filler tracks. That Joe Fox dude ain't all that bad either pretty cool story behind that guy.

I don't really agree with the rating... I'd go closer to 7. But I agree that the features are trash (especially Kanye and MIA) and he's like a college freshman doing drugs for the first time and wanting everyone to know about it. I mean, naming a song LSD is corny. There's a lot of good things about it, though, too. There aren't any songs I actively dislike, again I'd give it about a 7.
After that Big Sean bs cant really **** with dudes reviews anymore

I like this better than I thought I would. I thought that his wave was over, but he fooled me.

Fantano knows his music history, but most of his ratings for rap albums are terrible imo. It seems like he just gives low ratings so he can piss off his viewers.

Fantano knows his music history, but most of his ratings for rap albums are terrible imo. It seems like he just gives low ratings so he can piss off his viewers.

Either that or he thinks rap music is one of their lower forms of music. Wouldnt surprise me if thats the case really

After some more listens, this album is dope. Doesn't hit me like the first two but its just a steady ride....great to drive around too also.

Either that or he thinks rap music is one of their lower forms of music. Wouldnt surprise me if thats the case really

I disagree with him on plenty of stuff... especially MBDTF being a 6/10... but the following is relevant

To Pimp a Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar 10/10
Good Kid M.A.A.D. City by Kendrick Lamar 9/10
Section .80 - Kendrick Lamar 8/10
36 Chambers - Wu-Tang Clan Classic/10
Straight Outta Compton - N.W.A. Classic/10
If You're Reading This Its Too Late - Drake 8/10
Clipping. - CLPPNG 9/10
Death Grips - Exmilitary 9/10
Death Grips - The Money Store 10/10
The Powers That B - Death Grips 9/10
A$AP Rocky - LiveLoveA$AP 8/10
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 - Eminem 7/10
The Heist - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 7/10
Run The Jewels (2) - 8/10
Billy Woods - Today I Wrote Nothing 7/10
Kinison - Your Old Droog 8/10
Tetsuo & Youth - Lupe Fiasco 7/10
Joey Bad***** - B4. DA. $$ 8/10
A$AP Ferg - Ferg Forever 7/10
Sir Michael Rocks - Banco 7/10
Busdriver- Perfect Hair 8/10
Uncommon NASA - New York Telephone 8/10
Mick Jenkins - The Water(s) 8/10
The Underachievers - The Cellar Door 7/10
Apathy - Connecticut Casual 8/10
Open Mike Eagle - Dark Comedy 8/10
Pharoahe Monch - P.T.S.D. 7/10
Lil Herb - Welcome to Fazoland 7/10
CunninLynguists - Strange Journey Vol. 3 7/10
Ratking- So It Goes 8/10
Onyx - Wakda****up 7/10
Freddi Gibbs & Madlib - Piñata 9/10

Ehhh he has plenty of terrible scores as well. I actually see some in that list you just put...I wont defend dude unless you agree with him but his opinions at time are outlandish

deaded that goof and his reviews years ago

him being knowledgeable makes his opinions worst

way better content on youtube now

Didn't he give Nas' "Life Is Good" a 4/10? I didn't think that was his best album, but it was still good, and like a 7/10 to me. That's probably when I didn't really mess with his reviews.

Man Pharsyde is dope. :pimp:

Really like this album... The only album I've been listening to the last few days...

Album is great

LPFJ2, Canal St, Max B :pimp:

Also agree with everyone else Wayne's verse is :wow:

Not enough love in this thread for Excuse Me though. That track is crazy

Album is great

LPFJ2, Canal St, Max B
pimp.gif

Also agree with everyone else Wayne's verse is
eek.gif

Not enough love in this thread for Excuse Me though. That track is crazy
'Excuse Me' is my fav joint off the album so far. Love the visuals for it too

It pisses me off when I see people post that guy's reviews. Why in the hell would we care what some doofus thinks about a hip hop album?

I'm saying. The hell I look like watching a video about some random ___'s musical opinion?

If I listened to it and formed my own opinion, then no one else's matters.

Back
Top Bottom