A$AP

And this is with whom you wanna place your faith?

Dude is an insufferable dork...his whole aura just bothers me.

And this is with whom you wanna place your faith?

Dude is an insufferable dork...his whole aura just bothers me.
he look like the dude who work the 24 hr gas station. just look like he thinkin some pervy **** in the back of his mind

Finally started listening to Rocky's new ****. its gonna have to grow on me. some stuff is cool, some i just can't get into, & he ain't really step his bars up like his suggesting

I'm ****** with this album. It had to grow on me after the first listen but this joint banging. And the L$D video fresh as hell :pimp:

Last edited:
Like this album over his last joint. The features all worked perfectly and flow of the album is nice.

Fine Whine is my ****.

Future's verse gets me so hype!!

BUT my favorite song is..

"Gettin money is........" :smokin

Got tickets for the Detroit show. Rocky, Tyler, Danny Brown, and Vince Staples.... Sick lineup.

I can grab tickets for the show in Seattle right now, but not feeling the other artist outside of Rocky...don't even know....

Last edited:
I can grab tickets for the show in Seattle right now, but not feeling the other artist outside of Rocky...don't even know....

Man, yeah I can see not liking Tyler or Danny, I like both of them, and have seen them all a few times, Vince is pretty dope though. Saw him open for Earl a few months back and he was hype as hell. For me this is a great tour, unlike Coles openers...

Back
Top Bottom