A$AP

Originally Posted by JD161616

24cwfo2.jpg
Wow. I'm an ASAP fan but damn folks is on him tough! I can see how all this "riding" could back fire before he even has his first tape. I just hope fans don't turn their back on dude just cause people are heavy on him before he establishes himself.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

It's not that simple...Mixtapes are just as/more important than Albums(building a foundation).

roll.gif

I dont understand how yall think an unsigned artist should have problems putting out a mixtape, Lil B puts one out every year.   

Lil B doesn't have features on his projects and doesn't have a group slowing his project down, Let along the quality of the visuals and the media that surrounds him.

Dude didnt even put out a tracklist yet and yall talking bout features
laugh.gif
. Brah Lil B stays touring, doing music videos, and interviews but wen ASAP does one music video and performs at a couple spots he has visuals & media surrounding him. It just doesnt make sense to announce a date where all u have to do is upload music, no copyright issues, no sample clearance, no problems.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

24cwfo2.jpg
Wow. I'm an ASAP fan but damn folks is on him tough! I can see how all this "riding" could back fire before he even has his first tape. I just hope fans don't turn their back on dude just cause people are heavy on him before he establishes himself.
Really though, what has son done to deserve a cover?
He's dropped two joints and the hype machine is already in overdrive.
I'm also hearing he's going to be on drake's next tour
I'm %%*%#+% with Peso and +$%@ but the hype might kill him before he even drops a project.

Can't go from mixtape to, end of summer, to Oct 3, to...not mentioned at all.

Forget the logistics of making a mixtape, as, how many times have we seen a mixtape pushed back off a set date? Hardly ever.

And even then, at least inform the masses what's the hold up and/or when the rescheduled drop date is.

I'm eagerly waiting the tape like ya'll, but, Asap definitely takes an L on this one.

When was this end of summer talk? It's good he pushed this back. Only NT (and like some of NY) knew it was dropping October 3rd. You want to drop when every one remembers the date.

When was this end of summer talk? It's good he pushed this back. Only NT (and like some of NY) knew it was dropping October 3rd. You want to drop when every one remembers the date.

Originally Posted by awwsome

24cwfo2.jpg
I'm %%*%#+% with Peso and +$%@ but the hype might kill him before he even drops a project.
x2

Originally Posted by awwsome

24cwfo2.jpg
x2

Scott, go back to page 5.

Tape some time in August. Then tape Oct 3. To...who knows.

Like I said, I'm not jumping ship or anything, and I'm eagerly awaiting the tape like the rest of ya'll.

It's just not a good look to have a set date then have it come and pass, and act like nothing happens, with no reason why or when to expect it again.

Like I said, I'm not jumping ship or anything, and I'm eagerly awaiting the tape like the rest of ya'll.

It's just not a good look to have a set date then have it come and pass, and act like nothing happens, with no reason why or when to expect it again.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Ok but see that proves my point.

Announces tape end of Summer (A person like me who loves music and spends 4 hours of every day reading about it and learning doesnt know about it)
Announces October 3rd (Now I know and am hyped but my homegirl who loves Purple Swag and thinks he's cute didnt even know he had a tape)
Now moves to halloween (Fader cover, Bun B, Juicy J & Drake cosign. Maybe even make a #TT the day of the release. I'm just saying I dont care as long as it's hot. But it helps more than hurts him to push this back)

Announces tape end of Summer (A person like me who loves music and spends 4 hours of every day reading about it and learning doesnt know about it)
Announces October 3rd (Now I know and am hyped but my homegirl who loves Purple Swag and thinks he's cute didnt even know he had a tape)
Now moves to halloween (Fader cover, Bun B, Juicy J & Drake cosign. Maybe even make a #TT the day of the release. I'm just saying I dont care as long as it's hot. But it helps more than hurts him to push this back)

Announces tape end of September (A person like me who loves music and spends 4 hours of every day reading about it and learning doesnt know about it)

But see if it dropped Oct 3 u would put your HG on the tape, it's better to have ppl put him on a tape than ppl constantly wait. The only artist I know that pulled this stunt off was Wiz Khalifa and even then dude had 6 mixtapes and an album this dude only got like 8 tracks. I dont see how its helping becuz ppl who are being put on to dude have nothing to judge but couple tracks

Announces tape end of September (A person like me who loves music and spends 4 hours of every day reading about it and learning doesnt know about it)

But see if it dropped Oct 3 u would put your HG on the tape, it's better to have ppl put him on a tape than ppl constantly wait. The only artist I know that pulled this stunt off was Wiz Khalifa and even then dude had 6 mixtapes and an album this dude only got like 8 tracks. I dont see how its helping becuz ppl who are being put on to dude have nothing to judge but couple tracks

lol at yall dudes gettin mad at him getting the cover when he aint even release a tape yet... dudes stay salty.... cant u just appreciate the fact that he doin somethin different in harlem? NY needed this

lol at yall dudes gettin mad at him getting the cover when he aint even release a tape yet... dudes stay salty.... cant u just appreciate the fact that he doin somethin different in harlem? NY needed this

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

What is he doing different in Harlem that isn't done in houston
making good music

Got em. I bet Rocky has Jewish roots the way he's just mysteriously blown up so fast....

Back
Top Bottom