A$AP

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

What is he doing different in Harlem that isn't done in houston
making good music

Got em. I bet Rocky has Jewish roots the way he's just mysteriously blown up so fast....

Originally Posted by vezon

A$AP Electronica
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't tell me that old %$% +##%@ is trying to hop on Rocky's wave
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
, But I wanna hear that tape though

Originally Posted by vezon

A$AP Electronica
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't tell me that old %$% +##%@ is trying to hop on Rocky's wave
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
, But I wanna hear that tape though

Didn't know he was goin on tour with Drake. Tickets on sale today, but it's only a six city tour
2mnkhvd.jpg

Didn't know he was goin on tour with Drake. Tickets on sale today, but it's only a six city tour
2mnkhvd.jpg

NWO.

Damn, he's going on tour with Drake? What's his set made up of? 'Trilla', 'Purple Swag', and 'Peso'? I see he grabbing at anything offered to him.

NWO.

Damn, he's going on tour with Drake? What's his set made up of? 'Trilla', 'Purple Swag', and 'Peso'? I see he grabbing at anything offered to him.

Originally Posted by JD161616

2mnkhvd.jpg

I really hope ASAP leave's his goonsquad off stage.... btw who's Kendrick Lamar?

2mnkhvd.jpg

I really hope ASAP leave's his goonsquad off stage.... btw who's Kendrick Lamar?

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

2mnkhvd.jpg

Not sure if srs...

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

2mnkhvd.jpg

Not sure if srs...

Son, it's Kendrick Lamar. Is it REALLY that unfathomable to think that most people have never heard of him?

Son, it's Kendrick Lamar. Is it REALLY that unfathomable to think that most people have never heard of him?

Back
Top Bottom