A$AP

ASAP Rocky & Chase Fetti - Sour State Of Mind

pimp.gif

grin.gif
i still want the tape A$AP tho

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by All Ready

plus i'm really familiar with the people behind him and they aren't gonna stop til the boy is sitting right, his place in the game is pretty much fully furnished

So... Im guessing these people stopped dude from performing in Atlanta, delayed his mixtape, and is the reason dude puts out one song a month
you can count on one hand how many mixtapes release when initially stated these days

and from what i understand he's sitting on a nice bit of music, you sound hurt like you won't be dl'ing it when released

plus i'm really familiar with the people behind him and they aren't gonna stop til the boy is sitting right, his place in the game is pretty much fully furnished

So... Im guessing these people stopped dude from performing in Atlanta, delayed his mixtape, and is the reason dude puts out one song a month
you can count on one hand how many mixtapes release when initially stated these days

and from what i understand he's sitting on a nice bit of music, you sound hurt like you won't be dl'ing it when released

man that only 5 songs thing is a myth lol

toast to the gods
demons
wassup
purple swag
out of this world
trilla
back to the future
superman

then features

grippin woodgrain
4 loko
ugk
take 1

and the song posted up there

man that only 5 songs thing is a myth lol

toast to the gods
demons
wassup
purple swag
out of this world
trilla
back to the future
superman

then features

grippin woodgrain
4 loko
ugk
take 1

and the song posted up there

Anybody that makes a release date for it, the only person that does meet release date and doesnt tell why is DJ Drama and he dont do that anymore. Im not hurt but you talkin like his crew gon take him to tha top and get him deals and magazine covers while dude is missing chances to create buzz and get ppl to know his name. ANd these are mixtapes that came out out the date stated:

Travis Porter-Differenter 3
Lil Wayne-Sorry 4 the Wait
Big K.R.I.T.- The Last King 2
Killa Kyleon- Candy Paint & Texas Plates 2
Neako-Number 23

Anybody that makes a release date for it, the only person that does meet release date and doesnt tell why is DJ Drama and he dont do that anymore. Im not hurt but you talkin like his crew gon take him to tha top and get him deals and magazine covers while dude is missing chances to create buzz and get ppl to know his name. ANd these are mixtapes that came out out the date stated:

Travis Porter-Differenter 3
Lil Wayne-Sorry 4 the Wait
Big K.R.I.T.- The Last King 2
Killa Kyleon- Candy Paint & Texas Plates 2
Neako-Number 23

Back
Top Bottom