A$AP

So let me get this straight.

ASAP gets to tour with Drake off having three hot songs. Now, Drake couldn't do a song with 9th because Baby didn't want him getting too backpackerish....but he's going on tour with Kendrick Lamar.

Oh.

ASAP gets to tour with Drake off having three hot songs. Now, Drake couldn't do a song with 9th because Baby didn't want him getting too backpackerish....but he's going on tour with Kendrick Lamar.

Oh.

Oh.

This whole thing is confusing.
laugh.gif

he's built a fan-base off of those "3 hot songs" though. seems like drake likes his music so he invited him on tour. whats the problem with that?

he's built a fan-base off of those "3 hot songs" though. seems like drake likes his music so he invited him on tour. whats the problem with that?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

He's built a fan base? A fan base meaning people would pay for his music and merch?

come on....

Your hater fitted is pulled tight, b.

While you're sitting there wasting your time arguing whether or not he actually has a fan base, he's busy garnering acclaim, getting booked to open a mini Drake tour, and "blowin"...

yes, 3 songs can take you there in todays viral landscape..whether you like that fact or not.

He's built a fan base? A fan base meaning people would pay for his music and merch?

come on....

While you're sitting there wasting your time arguing whether or not he actually has a fan base, he's busy garnering acclaim, getting booked to open a mini Drake tour, and "blowin"...

yes, 3 songs can take you there in todays viral landscape..whether you like that fact or not.

come on....

I mean of course no one would pay for his music when he doesn't even have a tape out, but who else has gotten as popular as he is without a tape out?

I mean of course no one would pay for his music when he doesn't even have a tape out, but who else has gotten as popular as he is without a tape out?

did you guys already forget about kreayshawn?

this chick literally signed a million dollar deal and blew up off of ONE song.. i heard this chick literally performs gucci gucci multiple times at her shows smh..

if she could do it with ONE song.. i dont see whats so confusing about ASAPs sudden rise to fame..

Back
Top Bottom