indifferent.gif
It's dark out
You might win. 
laugh.gif

TURN THAT BOMB OFF

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Tumblr raps.

Very good assessment.

Yeah pretty much.  but you gotta give him credit for making good music.  Its better to be all swag no substance than all skill and no presence

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Tumblr raps.

Very good assessment.

Yeah pretty much.  but you gotta give him credit for making good music.  Its better to be all swag no substance than all skill and no presence

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Im saying tho if ASAP was from Houston he would be just another %$%** tho.

Dont see how yall upset that Htown rappers not feeling that %+@#

Couldn't I just say if Jay Elec wasn't from New Orleans, he would just be another underground cat from NYC? That regionalism in hip-hop is stupid, NYC started this $!+% in the first place, that's like saying we could tell y'all to stop swagging our genre of music.

$*%*$ yall started BBoying and spray painting on garbage cans. 
Memphis Jug Band was rapping down here in the 20s. Rap started in the south Hip Hop started in NYC and everybody know that *@+* been dead.

%#%% outta here boy. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
clown status

why u hurt 5 ?   
laugh.gif

Couldn't I just say if Jay Elec wasn't from New Orleans, he would just be another underground cat from NYC? That regionalism in hip-hop is stupid, NYC started this $!+% in the first place, that's like saying we could tell y'all to stop swagging our genre of music.

Memphis Jug Band was rapping down here in the 20s. Rap started in the south Hip Hop started in NYC and everybody know that *@+* been dead.

%#%% outta here boy. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
clown status

why u hurt 5 ?   
laugh.gif

ohh i see what time it is...

the damned if yall do damned if yall dont statement kinda rings true tho.

i aint really trippin but I def understand the resentment...

Its like NY rap been "dead" for so long and yall was "hatin" on the south while yall was down and at the same time doing the same stuff and failing to get back on.

But now yall tryin a "new" thing which is a south thing, to get back on and we, or well at least some of us down south is like WTH?!?

Like somebody else said tho if this dude was from Houston or if this was a thread on Killa Kyleon it would be strugglin for 3 pages. But because the cat got Harlem swag...he cookin. I mean it is what it is.

ohh i see what time it is...

the damned if yall do damned if yall dont statement kinda rings true tho.

i aint really trippin but I def understand the resentment...

Its like NY rap been "dead" for so long and yall was "hatin" on the south while yall was down and at the same time doing the same stuff and failing to get back on.

But now yall tryin a "new" thing which is a south thing, to get back on and we, or well at least some of us down south is like WTH?!?

Like somebody else said tho if this dude was from Houston or if this was a thread on Killa Kyleon it would be strugglin for 3 pages. But because the cat got Harlem swag...he cookin. I mean it is what it is.

%#%% outta here boy. 
u get outa here speakin that truth
memphis gets over looked in all aspects of music unless its elvis

%#%% outta here boy. 
u get outa here speakin that truth
memphis gets over looked in all aspects of music unless its elvis

Why the %@#@ are all you dudes concerned with "credit" and all this %%%* like you are getting a check from it? All you guys are FANS! Talking about "we" and %%%*. You aren't a part of anything, you are evaluating from a message board. You guys really need to chill the %@#@ out.

Why the %@#@ are all you dudes concerned with "credit" and all this %%%* like you are getting a check from it? All you guys are FANS! Talking about "we" and %%%*. You aren't a part of anything, you are evaluating from a message board. You guys really need to chill the %@#@ out.

Back
Top Bottom