A$AP

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

favorite A$AP Rocky song�
pimp.gif

Can definitely hear the Pimp C/Max influence.
pimp.gif

Y'all still arguing about the same $&@? from 3 or 4 years ago. We grown men now, get your priorities straight. It's the same folks over and over again. And I'm typing this while standing on bradhurst, it's a small world.

Y'all still arguing about the same $&@? from 3 or 4 years ago. We grown men now, get your priorities straight. It's the same folks over and over again. And I'm typing this while standing on bradhurst, it's a small world.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Can we just all agree that it is known that Hip Hop was birthed in NYC, but WITHOUT the talents and influences from ALL portions of the US we wouldnt have the current styles that we listen to today....

The gritty NY sound formed the foundation, while the Funk West coast sound influenced al ot of the south (like Texas for example)

I can go on and on.....but at the end of the day, all the sounds have influenced each other and ASAP rocky is a product of that.....now lets just enjoy the music....please
laugh.gif
Thank you.... & hopefully the tape comes soon

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Can we just all agree that it is known that Hip Hop was birthed in NYC, but WITHOUT the talents and influences from ALL portions of the US we wouldnt have the current styles that we listen to today....

The gritty NY sound formed the foundation, while the Funk West coast sound influenced al ot of the south (like Texas for example)

I can go on and on.....but at the end of the day, all the sounds have influenced each other and ASAP rocky is a product of that.....now lets just enjoy the music....please
laugh.gif
Thank you.... & hopefully the tape comes soon

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CJ616

WOW!
because vado isn't razor sharp lyrically? oh....
grin.gif

like i said, ASAP gotta be worried about being hot in harlem/NYC, if thats what he's going for...cuz right now da slimes is all in vado's/dipset corner.

Ninja, c'mon man...you can't just keep spewing ignorance and expect it to slide bruh.

everytime someone brings up a valid point you ignore it and claim "da streets don't +#*# with ___, they +#*# with da Dips"

as i've said before...MUSIC IS BIGGER THAN "DA" NYC AREA. NOBODY GIVES A +#*# ABOUT NYC ARTISTS. and don't come back saying Nas, he's BIGGER than NYC, always will be. Jay-Z is not a NYC artist etc...Vado is NOT poppin anywhere outside NYC. NOWHERE. I was at a show at the Roxy LA a few weeks back and they played Peso in between artists, right in between "*!+@@@ In Paris" and "CDC". BELIEVE ME, Vado is getting NO PLAY ANYWHERE here. not radio, not at shows, nowhere. however, we got fools like Dom Kennedy, Kendrick Lamar and Casey Veggies doing release parties and sold out shows in NYC. am i saying they are the future? no. but is NYC the only thing that matters? ABSOLUTELY %+%#$!+ NOT.
thisss ^^^ i was also at a show not too long ago and they played purple swag and people were reciding verses. This was in houston..
vado had his time and he really didnt do anything with it, all i ever considered good from him was boss of all bosses 1 and 2.. other then that his solo mixtapes havent been that great. And i was rooting for him to put out something worth bumping cause i never had anything against dude. i liked his style of rap. NY hasnt really done anything for a while now though, and as for who's setting trends for me? nobody really but if anyone was it certainly would'nt be NY.

ive seen the way dudes dress up there. smh 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

on another not ASAP Rocky needs to drop this tape already..

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CJ616

WOW!
because vado isn't razor sharp lyrically? oh....
grin.gif

like i said, ASAP gotta be worried about being hot in harlem/NYC, if thats what he's going for...cuz right now da slimes is all in vado's/dipset corner.

Ninja, c'mon man...you can't just keep spewing ignorance and expect it to slide bruh.

everytime someone brings up a valid point you ignore it and claim "da streets don't +#*# with ___, they +#*# with da Dips"

as i've said before...MUSIC IS BIGGER THAN "DA" NYC AREA. NOBODY GIVES A +#*# ABOUT NYC ARTISTS. and don't come back saying Nas, he's BIGGER than NYC, always will be. Jay-Z is not a NYC artist etc...Vado is NOT poppin anywhere outside NYC. NOWHERE. I was at a show at the Roxy LA a few weeks back and they played Peso in between artists, right in between "*!+@@@ In Paris" and "CDC". BELIEVE ME, Vado is getting NO PLAY ANYWHERE here. not radio, not at shows, nowhere. however, we got fools like Dom Kennedy, Kendrick Lamar and Casey Veggies doing release parties and sold out shows in NYC. am i saying they are the future? no. but is NYC the only thing that matters? ABSOLUTELY %+%#$!+ NOT.
thisss ^^^ i was also at a show not too long ago and they played purple swag and people were reciding verses. This was in houston..
vado had his time and he really didnt do anything with it, all i ever considered good from him was boss of all bosses 1 and 2.. other then that his solo mixtapes havent been that great. And i was rooting for him to put out something worth bumping cause i never had anything against dude. i liked his style of rap. NY hasnt really done anything for a while now though, and as for who's setting trends for me? nobody really but if anyone was it certainly would'nt be NY.

ive seen the way dudes dress up there. smh 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

on another not ASAP Rocky needs to drop this tape already..

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
this $%%@ has gotten out of hand Ninjahood and the other guy do need to kill theyself tho
Your just as bad though trying to $%@% on NYC every time yet you producing some budget @#% music videos for garbage @#% artist trying to play some elitist $%@% and pretend Hip-Hop didn't get birthed in NYC.
First off watch yo tone
Second what low budget artists are you referring to? Krit? Waka? Gucci? Jeezy? Ross? 2Chainz? Big Sean? Lil Wayne? Lil B? TI? Trey Songz? SAS? Cyhi? Gotti? Future? You must be referring to how I broke the 2nd biggest artist in 09 that !$*%$ was low budget before he start %%%++++ with me 

I dont even produce or direct videos get yo arm straight boy

And Im tired of NY +%!%$* like you claiming you from the land of opportunity and you still living at yo mama house how you let a !$*%$ from Bama accomplish more than you and you literally walking distance from these fools headquarters kill yoself boy

laugh.gif
this $%%@ has gotten out of hand Ninjahood and the other guy do need to kill theyself tho
Your just as bad though trying to $%@% on NYC every time yet you producing some budget @#% music videos for garbage @#% artist trying to play some elitist $%@% and pretend Hip-Hop didn't get birthed in NYC.
First off watch yo tone
Second what low budget artists are you referring to? Krit? Waka? Gucci? Jeezy? Ross? 2Chainz? Big Sean? Lil Wayne? Lil B? TI? Trey Songz? SAS? Cyhi? Gotti? Future? You must be referring to how I broke the 2nd biggest artist in 09 that !$*%$ was low budget before he start %%%++++ with me 

And Im tired of NY +%!%$* like you claiming you from the land of opportunity and you still living at yo mama house how you let a !$*%$ from Bama accomplish more than you and you literally walking distance from these fools headquarters kill yoself boy

If NYC doesn't want A$AP, Houston will adopt him... Bun B is the Godfather, what he says goes...

All this drama is OD

If NYC doesn't want A$AP, Houston will adopt him... Bun B is the Godfather, what he says goes...

All this drama is OD

laugh.gif
First off watch yo tone

Dam dude put the nail in the coffin

laugh.gif
First off watch yo tone

Dam dude put the nail in the coffin

Back
Top Bottom