A$AP

Nobody even mentioned Fab & Jada.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Fab makes songs for girls and Jada sold less than Waka overall.

I know you're a male and you have a guy ego but why can't you just admit you were wrong. No need to keep back pedalling changing your argument. Papoose?!!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just say NY> South musically but don't say you tripling sales and Saigon is putting up Waka's 1st week numbers. Just stop you living fantasies *$$%$ I reject your deposit.

10764773.jpg

Nobody even mentioned Fab & Jada.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Fab makes songs for girls and Jada sold less than Waka overall.

I know you're a male and you have a guy ego but why can't you just admit you were wrong. No need to keep back pedalling changing your argument. Papoose?!!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just say NY> South musically but don't say you tripling sales and Saigon is putting up Waka's 1st week numbers. Just stop you living fantasies *$$%$ I reject your deposit.

10764773.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

In its opening week, The Greatest Story Never Told entered on the Billboard 200 at number 61, selling 11,000 copies

Is we talking facts or are we eating with our a sshole and +!+++*+' out the mouth?
As of March 6, 2011, the album has sold 19,000 copies in the United States.�
Where is the problem?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did I know you would back pedal?
1st you say Waka only sold 30K ( which you're clearly talking 1st week)
Then you say Saigon sold 20K (which people would assume means 1st week)
Now you say you meant Overall.
Well in that case Waka didn't sell 30 K

I didn't day nothing about first week sales fam...dude said Pap would sell 5K....I said he could sell the same as Saigon, who sold 20K...TOTAL. I was comparing two NY artists.

I said Saigon sold more than SOULJAH BOY, not WAKA. 

I said Pap could sell as much as Waka but there was no numbers quoted cause its all speculation seeing that Pap hasn't dropped an album yet.

I never compared Saigon sales to Waka's.

Pump your brakes.

You're speeding.

In its opening week, The Greatest Story Never Told entered on the Billboard 200 at number 61, selling 11,000 copies

Is we talking facts or are we eating with our a sshole and +!+++*+' out the mouth?
As of March 6, 2011, the album has sold 19,000 copies in the United States.�
Where is the problem?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did I know you would back pedal?
1st you say Waka only sold 30K ( which you're clearly talking 1st week)
Then you say Saigon sold 20K (which people would assume means 1st week)
Now you say you meant Overall.
Well in that case Waka didn't sell 30 K

I didn't day nothing about first week sales fam...dude said Pap would sell 5K....I said he could sell the same as Saigon, who sold 20K...TOTAL. I was comparing two NY artists.

I said Saigon sold more than SOULJAH BOY, not WAKA. 

I said Pap could sell as much as Waka but there was no numbers quoted cause its all speculation seeing that Pap hasn't dropped an album yet.

I never compared Saigon sales to Waka's.

Pump your brakes.

You're speeding.

Once that *$!%% bought papoose in the convo everything he said was null and void ..

laugh.gif

Son said Saigon sold more than Soulja boy ...

roll.gif

Once that *$!%% bought papoose in the convo everything he said was null and void ..

laugh.gif

Son said Saigon sold more than Soulja boy ...

roll.gif

How am I backpedaling?

Nas don't double and triple Gucci's album sales on his solo joints?

Show me where I said Saigon is putting up Waka's first week numbers....please. Show me where I even compared those 2 artists sales?

*Insert crunchiness here*

Yeah I was off by a couple units on the first week sales. Saigon sold 11, Soulja sold 13 but you get the drift. You posting Youtube clips and Mr. Roger meme over some s_ I didn't even say 
laugh.gif

How am I backpedaling?

Nas don't double and triple Gucci's album sales on his solo joints?

Show me where I said Saigon is putting up Waka's first week numbers....please. Show me where I even compared those 2 artists sales?

*Insert crunchiness here*

Yeah I was off by a couple units on the first week sales. Saigon sold 11, Soulja sold 13 but you get the drift. You posting Youtube clips and Mr. Roger meme over some s_ I didn't even say 
laugh.gif

You said Raekwon, Ghost and Nas do triple Gucci correct?

Gucci Quadruples Ghost, Doubles Rae, beats Nas. And if you want to count Nas album before that with the controversial title whatever you win that round and he doubles Gucci. Big whoop.

You said Pap would sell as much as Saigon who sold as much as Waka which is far from the truth considering Waka sold ehhhh 265,000 more than Saigon.

You said it sold more than Soulja Boy but Soulja Boy sold 100K on his last album. So another 81K more than Saigon.

Then after you've been proven wrong on EVERYTHING. Yes EVERYTHING you said you bring up Fab and Jada and say oh I didn't mean triple their sales I meant they get kinda close to Gucci.

WASN'T NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THEM
laugh.gif

If you are the Golden Child I feel sorry for our future.

Gucci Quadruples Ghost, Doubles Rae, beats Nas. And if you want to count Nas album before that with the controversial title whatever you win that round and he doubles Gucci. Big whoop.

You said Pap would sell as much as Saigon who sold as much as Waka which is far from the truth considering Waka sold ehhhh 265,000 more than Saigon.

You said it sold more than Soulja Boy but Soulja Boy sold 100K on his last album. So another 81K more than Saigon.

Then after you've been proven wrong on EVERYTHING. Yes EVERYTHING you said you bring up Fab and Jada and say oh I didn't mean triple their sales I meant they get kinda close to Gucci.

laugh.gif

don't say you tripling sales and Saigon is putting up Waka's 1st week numbers. Just stop you living fantasies *$$%$ I reject your deposit.
http://goldenchild9.niketalk.yuku.com/
http://goldenchild9.niketalk.yuku.com/goldenchild9 wrote:
SAIGON SOLD MORE THAN SOULJAH BOY 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oh.[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jumping out the window like you solved the crime of the century.
laugh.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My _....[/font]

[/font]

2008420925240.jenna%20chair.jpg

[/font]

don't say you tripling sales and Saigon is putting up Waka's 1st week numbers. Just stop you living fantasies *$$%$ I reject your deposit.
http://goldenchild9.niketalk.yuku.com/
http://goldenchild9.niketalk.yuku.com/goldenchild9 wrote:
SAIGON SOLD MORE THAN SOULJAH BOY 
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oh.[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jumping out the window like you solved the crime of the century.
laugh.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My _....[/font]

[/font]

2008420925240.jenna%20chair.jpg

[/font]

If Saigon can sell 20k, so can Pap...probably more. He's def gonna sell more than 5K, he may be washed up but his name is out there.

And 10k, 20K, 30k...same s_.

Anything under 50K is a retail dud.

Saigon barely got to 20k w/ the star power of Just Blaze & Kanye on the boards and Bun B, Devin, Q-Tip and Black Thought on it. Papoose's only hope is DJ Kayslay
laugh.gif

If Saigon can sell 20k, so can Pap...probably more. He's def gonna sell more than 5K, he may be washed up but his name is out there.

And 10k, 20K, 30k...same s_.

Anything under 50K is a retail dud.

Saigon barely got to 20k w/ the star power of Just Blaze & Kanye on the boards and Bun B, Devin, Q-Tip and Black Thought on it. Papoose's only hope is DJ Kayslay
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

- I meant to say Gucci and Waka. I didn't even finish the statement cause I wasn't even really being serious but if it makes you feel better....you got it. I was wrong, Rae and Ghost didn't sell more than Gucci their last time out.
- Now who's backpedaling? You want to discredit Nas album sales because the title was "controversial"?...FOH
laugh.gif
 We talking about solo artists and their albums sales here. It was a NY vs Down South discussion, now you wanna drag Jamaica into it
roll.gif
Conscious reggae projects rarely move units. Nas vs Gucci solo album sales is a no contest and that was the point I was trying to get at....The artists that y'all calling irrelevant are selling more units than the dudes y'all claiming are scorching.

- Son trying to turn this s_ in the SATs. Ole "A is to B as B is to C" *** _.  
laugh.gif
 I said Pap could sell more that 5K and used Saigon as the reference. I also said that he could sell as much or possibly more than Waka. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SAIGON SELLING AS MUCH AS WAKA. Show me where I compared Saigon to Waka....I'll wait..... 

- Like I said I was off with the first week sales for those two artist (Saigon and Soulja) 11K vs 13K first week. Considering Saigon's release had no push behind and no major media support that's not that great of an accomplishment. First week or total sales.

- You got the exact numbers for everything else but now Fab and Jada only kinda get close to Gucci? They both outsold Gucci's last album, B. Jada by a little, Fab by a lot. Like I said it wasn't about the specific artists or the exact numbers, I was making a point about relevance and perceived hotness.... that point still stands even after you played yourself thinking you had a come up 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

- I meant to say Gucci and Waka. I didn't even finish the statement cause I wasn't even really being serious but if it makes you feel better....you got it. I was wrong, Rae and Ghost didn't sell more than Gucci their last time out.
- Now who's backpedaling? You want to discredit Nas album sales because the title was "controversial"?...FOH
laugh.gif
 We talking about solo artists and their albums sales here. It was a NY vs Down South discussion, now you wanna drag Jamaica into it
roll.gif
Conscious reggae projects rarely move units. Nas vs Gucci solo album sales is a no contest and that was the point I was trying to get at....The artists that y'all calling irrelevant are selling more units than the dudes y'all claiming are scorching.

- Son trying to turn this s_ in the SATs. Ole "A is to B as B is to C" *** _.  
laugh.gif
 I said Pap could sell more that 5K and used Saigon as the reference. I also said that he could sell as much or possibly more than Waka. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SAIGON SELLING AS MUCH AS WAKA. Show me where I compared Saigon to Waka....I'll wait..... 

- Like I said I was off with the first week sales for those two artist (Saigon and Soulja) 11K vs 13K first week. Considering Saigon's release had no push behind and no major media support that's not that great of an accomplishment. First week or total sales.

- You got the exact numbers for everything else but now Fab and Jada only kinda get close to Gucci? They both outsold Gucci's last album, B. Jada by a little, Fab by a lot. Like I said it wasn't about the specific artists or the exact numbers, I was making a point about relevance and perceived hotness.... that point still stands even after you played yourself thinking you had a come up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

the most popular rappers from the south are currently named titty boy, wacka flacka, and gucci mane.
laugh.gif

Um no. I've never heard anybody listening to Titty Boi in my life. Flocka is good for hype music. Gucci lost his buzz like 2 years ago once he started going in and out of jail and got an ice cream cone on his face.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

the most popular rappers from the south are currently named titty boy, wacka flacka, and gucci mane.
laugh.gif

Um no. I've never heard anybody listening to Titty Boi in my life. Flocka is good for hype music. Gucci lost his buzz like 2 years ago once he started going in and out of jail and got an ice cream cone on his face.

Sidenote if your gonna post distant relatives & those bonafied mixtapes WU dropped than that means you also have to post Ferrari Boyz, Those Bonafide mixtapes Gucci Dropped...

and when you do that ummmm.... yea

In comparison Ferrari boyz did what the Birdgang album did 1st week

"These *%+%%% sold 16,000 first week, so #%@@@! disgusting" Max B voice

Sidenote if your gonna post distant relatives & those bonafied mixtapes WU dropped than that means you also have to post Ferrari Boyz, Those Bonafide mixtapes Gucci Dropped...

and when you do that ummmm.... yea

In comparison Ferrari boyz did what the Birdgang album did 1st week

"These *%+%%% sold 16,000 first week, so #%@@@! disgusting" Max B voice

I'm glad this is an A$AP Thread. Not a "Let's debate about regional *$**$#** and who's relevant vs. who's irrelevant" Thread.

Back
Top Bottom