A$AP

I'm glad this is an A$AP Thread. Not a "Let's debate about regional *$**$#** and who's relevant vs. who's irrelevant" Thread.

i don't know what you clowns turned this thread into.. 
30t6p3b.gif

back on topic:

next week will be a movie.

V$VP

i don't know what you clowns turned this thread into.. 
30t6p3b.gif

back on topic:

next week will be a movie.

V$VP

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HARM

Who completely deaded her new York style she started with ...

Who only blew up cuz of Gucci and Deb Attney

Who is on a label under the biggest star in hip hop ...

Yea .. ok
u forgot a couple....

who's signed to a label with this logo...

who's main dude who deaded his whole southern style & basically swagged jacked

DIPLOMATS_LOGO_lr.jpg

who's ON RECORD for saying "NY don't F w/ me" until he started...

14408644:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

laugh.gif
I don't agree with you on most +$$*.. but Touche.
Wayne ALSO said something like "I'm the only southern N who coulda been in The Firm"

NY >

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HARM

Who completely deaded her new York style she started with ...

Who only blew up cuz of Gucci and Deb Attney

Who is on a label under the biggest star in hip hop ...

Yea .. ok
u forgot a couple....

who's signed to a label with this logo...

who's main dude who deaded his whole southern style & basically swagged jacked

DIPLOMATS_LOGO_lr.jpg

who's ON RECORD for saying "NY don't F w/ me" until he started...

14408644:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

laugh.gif
I don't agree with you on most +$$*.. but Touche.
Wayne ALSO said something like "I'm the only southern N who coulda been in The Firm"

NY >

I guess my ears aren't to a bunch of broke *%* people that won't be buying his album nor helping him get anywhere as an artist. All I know is that he isn't being listened to any college kids that I know. What is he even good for? He sucks lyrically and musically. Is there something I'm missing? He must know somebody in the industry real well to be making a random push as an artist though. I don't know how he got that spot on the "Oh My Remix" with Trey Songz and Big Sean.

Buc Em you really "dont have your ear to the street" because tity boy is starting to pop. Spend it remix is hot.

Ok.

I just came back from his performance at CMJ. I tried my hardest to be unbiased. Missed out on a Carmelo event to see what the hype was about.

It was cool before. This kid seemingly comes out of nowhere and blows up. Then we find out he's signed and the possibility of him having been signed and getting major media placement due to being signed being strong. Everyone crowning him the next best thing from NYC since the subway system.

This kid is absolutely TERRIBLE live. The crowd reaction was so bad he was like "Ya'll m-----------as acting like you aint got legends on this stage....dont act like that with us."...not even the white people were rocking with him. He did the generic jump off stage into the crowd....one of the songs chorus was "Suck a _____ d____ for 2011" or something to that nature...It was absolutely horrendous. No chicks were into it. This dude has cats walking on stage and just going to the back just to stand there. Sharing a bottle of grey gose to the head between them.

You all are gonna say i been hard on him and why come in here...but when cats cant even perform and they're signed, they deserve every bit of criticism. Then you got publications like the NY Times and Fader telling the public this is hot...it was so bad an A&R i know said it was one of the worst performances he's seen in his life.

It's all the consumers fault.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Hip-hop acts are pretty much all terrible live though and he's still just learning how to do performances...

naw. hip-hop cats with no experience are terrible live. just like any genre.

all these fools blowing up without going the grind route are terrible live because they don't have to play shows before blowing up.

Back
Top Bottom