A$AP

Originally Posted by stepinitup

tired.gif

I dont know why I come in this thread anymore

I just really need to know that the OP will change the thread title or something so I'll know
laugh.gif

tired.gif

I just really need to know that the OP will change the thread title or something so I'll know
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by HARM

Kendrick Lamar would like to have a word with you ....

That's was the last concert I went to ( and he's still fairly new) , and he had the ENTIRE spot rockin ..

When he played spiteful chant and Michael Jordan back to back ...
30t6p3b.gif

Sheer pandemonium ...

I +*+# wiht Krit live
this.

That's was the last concert I went to ( and he's still fairly new) , and he had the ENTIRE spot rockin ..

30t6p3b.gif

Sheer pandemonium ...

I +*+# wiht Krit live
this.

30t6p3b.gif

Sheer pandemonium ...

I +*+# wiht Krit live
this.

Well if your a big Hip-Hop fan like the majority of y'all are, of course you are going to enjoy it...My point is though instrumentation live is much better.  From the ages of like 10-17 I've been going to hip-hop shows, used to love them. As I've gotten older I've diversified my music and as I've started going seeing different type of music live, jazz, rock, electro, samba etc. I've realized Hip-Hop shows usually pale in comparison.  Great rap relies on intricate lyricism which is sometimes hard to really make out over speakers that are are blaring bass at really high levels.  Hip-Hop smalls are generally better in smaller more intimate setting but for large shows, they are lack luster.  Its why Kanye has made his live shows into basically theatrical performances,

Why do y'all think the Roots are so renowned as a live act? Cause unlike other Hip-Hop acts, they have instrumentation.  There are some great Hip-Hop performers/performances but once you diversify what you listen to you realize a lot of these great acts are trash unfortunately.  If y'all dudes went to an electro show/festival and saw thousands of chicks basically dancing naked I'm sure y'all would change your mind somewhat and there wouldn't be such backlash against my statement.

Well if your a big Hip-Hop fan like the majority of y'all are, of course you are going to enjoy it...My point is though instrumentation live is much better.  From the ages of like 10-17 I've been going to hip-hop shows, used to love them. As I've gotten older I've diversified my music and as I've started going seeing different type of music live, jazz, rock, electro, samba etc. I've realized Hip-Hop shows usually pale in comparison.  Great rap relies on intricate lyricism which is sometimes hard to really make out over speakers that are are blaring bass at really high levels.  Hip-Hop smalls are generally better in smaller more intimate setting but for large shows, they are lack luster.  Its why Kanye has made his live shows into basically theatrical performances,

Why do y'all think the Roots are so renowned as a live act? Cause unlike other Hip-Hop acts, they have instrumentation.  There are some great Hip-Hop performers/performances but once you diversify what you listen to you realize a lot of these great acts are trash unfortunately.  If y'all dudes went to an electro show/festival and saw thousands of chicks basically dancing naked I'm sure y'all would change your mind somewhat and there wouldn't be such backlash against my statement.

Any of y'all go to this !@@@?
[h2]ASAP Rocky Destroys Fader Fort Stage In NYC; Sends Stage Hand To ER[/h2]By Eleven8 • Oct 22nd, 2011 • Category: News 379 views

ASAp-Rocky-Smoke-DZA.jpg

Eye witnesses tell Ozone Magazine exclusively that rapper ASAP Rocky threw quite a fit after being dissatisfied with what stage he was performing at during the Fader Fort in NYC last night. The artist and his crew were upset that they were performing at a smaller stage which lead to them flipping over drums. When a stage hand for Fader Fort entered the stage to try and remove the drums he was jumped by members of ASAP Rocky’s crew. The entire stage was trashed and the stage hand had to leave in an ambulance. For obvious reasons, ASAP Rocky ended the show early.  A statement from his camp has not been released. Not Familiar with ASAP? Watch his video for Purple Swag.

http://www.ozonemag.com/2011/10/22/...der-fort-stage-in-nyc-sends-stage-hand-to-er/

[h2]ASAP Rocky Destroys Fader Fort Stage In NYC; Sends Stage Hand To ER[/h2]By Eleven8 • Oct 22nd, 2011 • Category: News 379 views

ASAp-Rocky-Smoke-DZA.jpg

Eye witnesses tell Ozone Magazine exclusively that rapper ASAP Rocky threw quite a fit after being dissatisfied with what stage he was performing at during the Fader Fort in NYC last night. The artist and his crew were upset that they were performing at a smaller stage which lead to them flipping over drums. When a stage hand for Fader Fort entered the stage to try and remove the drums he was jumped by members of ASAP Rocky’s crew. The entire stage was trashed and the stage hand had to leave in an ambulance. For obvious reasons, ASAP Rocky ended the show early.  A statement from his camp has not been released. Not Familiar with ASAP? Watch his video for Purple Swag.

http://www.ozonemag.com/2011/10/22/...der-fort-stage-in-nyc-sends-stage-hand-to-er/

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

ASAp-Rocky-Smoke-DZA.jpg

Saw the Vimeo clip, it was good to see him perform alone. The stage was small and dude didnt rly feel it. 

indifferent.gif
n_ better drop that tape NOW and that $#@! has to be a classic cause I know n_s tired of his antics like come on b. Dude really only has one shot now what a $%#@
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom