A$AP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kanye bein the best live performer ever, dude is great from what I've heard (still actually never seen him), but much of his *!#$ is him borrowing the presentation of electro shows.

awwsome wrote:

Prince,, Sade, Radiohead are all better than Ye', c

I've seen Prince & Sade. Ye is better than Sade. But Prince is another world. Never seen anyone command a crowd like that.
Never seen Radiohead but off Youtubes they don't seem that great especially with Thom's voice. Hopefully I'll see em in 2012 to compare.

But the original statement is OD stupid but Kanye is one of the best. But to call him the best in any genre is so +*#!*$* stupid.

Carry on.

awwsome wrote:

I've seen Prince & Sade. Ye is better than Sade. But Prince is another world. Never seen anyone command a crowd like that.
Never seen Radiohead but off Youtubes they don't seem that great especially with Thom's voice. Hopefully I'll see em in 2012 to compare.

But the original statement is OD stupid but Kanye is one of the best. But to call him the best in any genre is so +*#!*$* stupid.

Carry on.

awwsome wrote:

Carry on.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Your opinion is wrong.

Prince, MJ, Sade, Pink Floyd, James Brown, Radiohead are all better than Ye', could think of more but don't feeling typing all those names.
Ye is a great performer though and it doesn't matter if people don't know you, you can still rock a crowd with good music and a great performance.
The rest of his crew needs to stay off the stage and they need to stop tryna be Odd Future with all that crowd surfing, his music don't even have that kinda energy

Now that I think about it......

u9F0WYzrSpmmmjhrmxq2k41Yo1_500.jpg

Nevermind....

Your opinion is wrong.

Prince, MJ, Sade, Pink Floyd, James Brown, Radiohead are all better than Ye', could think of more but don't feeling typing all those names.
Ye is a great performer though and it doesn't matter if people don't know you, you can still rock a crowd with good music and a great performance.
The rest of his crew needs to stay off the stage and they need to stop tryna be Odd Future with all that crowd surfing, his music don't even have that kinda energy

Nevermind....

Your opinion is wrong.

Nevermind....

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Carry on.

You probably won't get the effect now that it is over a decade since their last great album, but in the late 90s and early 00's Radiohead was a sight to behold.

To be quite honest, they were even outstanding at All Points West in 08. During night 2 when they headlined, it was crazy because the crowd was so incredibly respectful at times and were so silent, it was almost like the crowd was entranced. Really great stuff. But as I said, who knows how they will be going forward.

Also, not trying to make excuses for Rocky's performances, but let's give the kid a chance to put out some material and tour with the material that a crowd has had a chance to listen to and appreciate. Even the best groups in the world have trouble with performances when they are playing new material that hasn't been heard by the crowd because connecting with them is increasingly difficult, because for the most part, people going to concerts want to hear the songs that they love.

Sorry to break up the petty bickering with some sense. Carry on...

Carry on.

You probably won't get the effect now that it is over a decade since their last great album, but in the late 90s and early 00's Radiohead was a sight to behold.

To be quite honest, they were even outstanding at All Points West in 08. During night 2 when they headlined, it was crazy because the crowd was so incredibly respectful at times and were so silent, it was almost like the crowd was entranced. Really great stuff. But as I said, who knows how they will be going forward.

Also, not trying to make excuses for Rocky's performances, but let's give the kid a chance to put out some material and tour with the material that a crowd has had a chance to listen to and appreciate. Even the best groups in the world have trouble with performances when they are playing new material that hasn't been heard by the crowd because connecting with them is increasingly difficult, because for the most part, people going to concerts want to hear the songs that they love.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

NY _s trying to biting off the South? Word?!

Wayne was planning to steal everyone of Jay's album covers until Carter Sr. kicked him off his lap. Then he had to go do a swag internship in Harlem to develop a style. Stole the young boy Santana's WHOLE aura.
30t6p3b.gif

Ross is blatantly running with Chris Wallace's image, down to the adlibs (UNGH)...shameful and Jay had a lot to do with his success and development.

Curren$y came to NY to get hot. Dame took him under the wing like fried rice and put him and his crew on their way.

Same with Electronica. That _ is pure NY hip-hop.

T.I. came out the gate talking about he had plans be the Southern Jay-Z. Check his first videos and singles and the influence is clear. He's on record talking about spending summers in Harlem and bringing that style back to the A.

And all these other _s that y'all ******** are only hot on the internet. Y'all joke on washed up NY cats but SAIGON SOLD MORE THAN SOULJAH BOY (who stole a Cali rappers whole s_). PAPOOSE WOULD SELL HE SAME OR MORE THAN WAKA FLOCKA. A 50 solo album would outsell damn near every southern artist not named Wayne, T.I. or Jeezy. Fabolous consistently puts up numbers. All these artists that y'all hype up are making equally terrible music and dropping duds.

I mean look at this dude that calls himself futuristic
laugh.gif

l_b3c51e0fa913f082fb3b00b7d7b27523.jpg

jim-jones.jpg

juelz-santana-040109-1.jpg

Style wise, futuristic to a lot of southern _s mean stealing NYC s_ from 5 years ago. 

Shameful s_.

I respect the s_ out of the south and southern music but y'all crossing the line when you try to take credit for rap and then steal all our s_ and act like we the ones biting. 

Rap music and Hip-Hop culture started in the Bronx in the late 70's, point blank period. You can't put no cut or slant on that.

Wayne, T.I., Jeezy., Krit, Cole, Electronica....respect to them but the majority of them other artists y'll be bigging up is straight doodoo.

THE GOSPEL

Wayne was planning to steal everyone of Jay's album covers until Carter Sr. kicked him off his lap. Then he had to go do a swag internship in Harlem to develop a style. Stole the young boy Santana's WHOLE aura.
30t6p3b.gif

Ross is blatantly running with Chris Wallace's image, down to the adlibs (UNGH)...shameful and Jay had a lot to do with his success and development.

Curren$y came to NY to get hot. Dame took him under the wing like fried rice and put him and his crew on their way.

T.I. came out the gate talking about he had plans be the Southern Jay-Z. Check his first videos and singles and the influence is clear. He's on record talking about spending summers in Harlem and bringing that style back to the A.

And all these other _s that y'all ******** are only hot on the internet. Y'all joke on washed up NY cats but SAIGON SOLD MORE THAN SOULJAH BOY (who stole a Cali rappers whole s_). PAPOOSE WOULD SELL HE SAME OR MORE THAN WAKA FLOCKA. A 50 solo album would outsell damn near every southern artist not named Wayne, T.I. or Jeezy. Fabolous consistently puts up numbers. All these artists that y'all hype up are making equally terrible music and dropping duds.

laugh.gif

jim-jones.jpg

Style wise, futuristic to a lot of southern _s mean stealing NYC s_ from 5 years ago. 

Shameful s_.

I respect the s_ out of the south and southern music but y'all crossing the line when you try to take credit for rap and then steal all our s_ and act like we the ones biting. 

Rap music and Hip-Hop culture started in the Bronx in the late 70's, point blank period. You can't put no cut or slant on that.

Wayne, T.I., Jeezy., Krit, Cole, Electronica....respect to them but the majority of them other artists y'll be bigging up is straight doodoo.

THE GOSPEL

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

jim-jones.jpg

Shameful s_.

THE GOSPEL

So basically the South took New York's swag and ran with it, and now nobody gives a %*@% about you guys. Correct?

So basically the South took New York's swag and ran with it, and now nobody gives a %*@% about you guys. Correct?

Back
Top Bottom