A$AP

and outside of Killa all those artists you named are doo doo or no one cared about said tape...Last King 2 was just mad random tracks
laugh.gif

Karsten you're mad , though.

Smoking weed in front of ALife comment almost made me shed based tears.

and outside of Killa all those artists you named are doo doo or no one cared about said tape...Last King 2 was just mad random tracks
laugh.gif

Karsten you're mad , though.

Smoking weed in front of ALife comment almost made me shed based tears.

the way he's going about things just gives off a disgraceful vibe to me...

you got cats like Wiz, Big Sean and Cole who made it by paying their dues, showing up to shows (on time at that), dropping tapes and material to keep their fans happy etc...and you got cats like A$AP and Kreayshawn who live off a hollow buzz...it goes both ways, but when it comes down to it all that really matters is putting out quality music, which A$AP has done, albeit in very low quantity.

you got cats like Wiz, Big Sean and Cole who made it by paying their dues, showing up to shows (on time at that), dropping tapes and material to keep their fans happy etc...and you got cats like A$AP and Kreayshawn who live off a hollow buzz...it goes both ways, but when it comes down to it all that really matters is putting out quality music, which A$AP has done, albeit in very low quantity.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

At the end of the day, we recognize a hollow buzz and understand what goes along with it. Kreayshawns struggling to follow up to Gucci Gucci, she even stated she has back up plans which says a lot about their state of mind.

Only time can and will tell.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

At the end of the day, we recognize a hollow buzz and understand what goes along with it. Kreayshawns struggling to follow up to Gucci Gucci, she even stated she has back up plans which says a lot about their state of mind.

Only time can and will tell.

HE CANT DROP THE TAPE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF LABEL ISSUES, GIVE HIM SOME TIME THE MIXTAPE WILL COME OUT AND YOU GUYS WILL BE SATISFIED. ALOT OF NEW FEATURES AND NEWS COMING TOO

HE CANT DROP THE TAPE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF LABEL ISSUES, GIVE HIM SOME TIME THE MIXTAPE WILL COME OUT AND YOU GUYS WILL BE SATISFIED. ALOT OF NEW FEATURES AND NEWS COMING TOO

Yo something is bubbling for dude because they are starting to shoot my hulkshare links down stating that they are owned by the label. And mind you i got the nod from the ASAP crew when i put them up.....

Yo something is bubbling for dude because they are starting to shoot my hulkshare links down stating that they are owned by the label. And mind you i got the nod from the ASAP crew when i put them up.....

he has to be signed on the low at this point....watch this tape get held back for a huge roll out...none of that drop a livemixtapes link and move on $%%$ lol

Back
Top Bottom