A$AP

ferg went at Kendrick the end of the second video.... Nast & twelve went off.... Rocky killed his verse on the second video

Yams 
roll.gif

Every one besides Ferg, Rocky were extra terrible.

Nast has elevated above replacement level for whats that worth, but still aint a league average rapper.

Ferg got bars doe, he's unique cat.

Last edited:
Every one besides Ferg, Rocky were extra terrible.

Nast has elevated above replacement level for whats that worth, but still aint a league average rapper.

Ferg got bars doe, he's unique cat.
you nuthuggin the first video was a wash but they were droppin gems as a crew in that second video. Ferg had the best control response to date imo

Last edited:
Ferg is not a better lyricist than Nast. Nor has he ever been.

He is a better overall artist which is why he was up next but he ain't NEVER outrapped Nast on anything.

Anyone notice how Rocky will always cut Nast off, no shade I think its just his excitement. But everytime Na$t spits Flacko will cut him off or start yellin over him 3 times guaranteed :lol:

Part 2 was dope... them boys got off.

ASAP Nast made me do a quick 180... first vid i wasnt feeling him at all...2nd one tho son had me like :smokin :x :smokin

Ferg got off too... made Kendrick and TDE shots

Yeah this album is hot. 90s sound throughout the joint. So Ferg sings too I guess. Or "harmonizes". This is definitely a way more aggressive debut than his predecessor Rocky's project. I honestly think this night just be better than "Long.Live.A$AP".

idk if there is a Trap Lord thread or not but i was just listening to it on the way to work this morning and :wow:

This album goessssss!!! its solid :smokin :smokin :smokin i tip my hat off to the fergenstein

Back
Top Bottom