A$AP

Song is fire.  As much as I hate the whole "tumblr, new wave trill" rappers and the type of fans Rocky has, He makes great music.

As long as he keeps dropping fire like this, I can look past the trendiness of his whole aesthetic.   

Song is fire.  As much as I hate the whole "tumblr, new wave trill" rappers and the type of fans Rocky has, He makes great music.

As long as he keeps dropping fire like this, I can look past the trendiness of his whole aesthetic.   

Well listen to this unreleased song snippet...

This next album is going to be official, sounding like that LiveLoveAsap flow on that snippet

That sniplet :x

I've learned to properly control my excitement until I know exactly what
/have a time frame for the source of my excitement, so I'm chilling for now; but that **** sounds fire.

This is so ******* good.
sick.gif

Well listen to this unreleased song snippet...

This next album is going to be official, sounding like that LiveLoveAsap flow on that snippet

Yea, that song sounds crazy. I'm officially hyped for this. Rocky doesn't disappoint. I loved Live Love and Long Love. Hopefully we some growth in terms of subject matter though.

Rappers are proving over & Over again that radio songs aren't needed... Rocky being in the position that he was in Needed a song like ****** problems to put him in the national eye.... Since then he's Tour'd with Rihanna, Several Fashion related things, And he has built a pretty loyal fanbase. If he just sticks to his formula and crafting his sound he's gonna do #'s regardless.

So hopefully this joint doesn't have a song like fashion Killa... and it's as raw as multiply x PF2

Fashion Killa :smokin :smokin

I need an iTunes quality of this song though. Not sure what's taking so damn long.

I like Fashion Killa though :lol:

But word, I'd love a project full of that energy.

At the love for Fashion Killa :nthat: I rock with that joint too :nerd:.

I've pretty much been sleepin on Rocky after I got tired of LongLiveASAP. LiveLove was pretty much the only thing I was listening to for a long while but I haven't really been keeping up with his whole movement. With that said, Multiply and that new joint he dropped are dope tracks. Hope he keeps that vibe going

Fashion Killa was my song when I was going shopping 
embarassed.gif
 i'd have it on repeat in the car on my way to the mall word.

Underrated and overlooked ASAP songs; Houston Old Head, Demons.

and his verse in Purple Swag is so dope. love that he's inspired by BTNH, one of my favorite rap groups

Houston Old Head one of my favorites. Rocky most underrated song probably Been Around the World though.

Back
Top Bottom