A$AP

Saw this topic on everyday struggle but Travis Scott completely stole Rocky's lane. Don't think anyone is checking for Rocky musically these days.

Saw this topic on everyday struggle but Travis Scott completely stole Rocky's lane. Don't think anyone is checking for Rocky musically these days.

Style wise as far as look ? Yeah

Music they don't sound alike to me. Rocky seems pretty happy with the fan base he has and the semi-underground feel. Don't think he's even looking for a hit any more

Travis Scott & Rockys music is NOTHING alike :lol:

Rocky is a much better rapper than Travis & thats bo hate cuz I like Travis

If Rocky drops a project im always gon be in. Dude makes good music regardless if his wave died down a bit

how does frank ocean have the best verse on a song w 3 of the hottest rappers out right now and rocky who is decent usually

i dont think travis took rocky's lane he just realizes that image and persona matter much much more than music right now so he's put more effort into maintaining that than reaching for hit records...in the long run it will serve him well

Last edited:
that very well much could be his goal

same concept as with puffy

when you're solely relevant for music you're a slave to your last hot record which is why no one cares about wayne RN because he hasn't had a big record in a while and pretty much cant release new or his best music.

Had a feeling a while ago that music was just his vehicle to get into other things (fashion / acting)

Which is cool cause he's killing it in the fashion realm

What ever happened to Nast tho?
It's 2017 and I can't name 10 solo songs from him.

A$AP Rocky - RAF Feat. Frank Ocean, Lil Uzi Vert & Quavo

On mobile so can't embed. Is there any uncensored versions of it? Don't know much but was it first on radio which is why?

A$AP Rocky - RAF Feat. Frank Ocean, Lil Uzi Vert & Quavo

On mobile so can't embed. Is there any uncensored versions of it? Don't know much but was it first on radio which is why?

neeeeeed the uncensored version, cant wait to slap this in the whip!!

HEAT.

uzi out here single handedly ruining songs though, word to bad and boujee

Last edited:
Yikes @ that Bari video going around :smh:

:lol:

man

stay the **** away from these white girls

i feel like that **** looks worse than it actually is...but it doesnt matter because that side of twitter has probably already gotten ahold of it and writing letters to nike lol...

smh at his mans posting this tho...thats not ur friend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom