A DAY W/ THE COOL KIDS.... VIMBY VIDEO....!

I guess there cool, I still think they are hypebeasts' and belong in the HYPEBEAST THREAD, but I rock with em. I'm glad they so down to earth, theyshow Cleveland NO LOVE!!!!

THEY ARE MAD COOL HUMBLE DOODS. I WASN'T A FAN AT FIRST, BUT THE BEATS THEY USE ARE JUST WAY 2 FRESH....

vimby huh...

nerd.gif

they image turned me off to em...but it sounds like they actually got some talent...i'll check for em a lil now...

ive always said i wasnt a personal fan but you cant deny the music. whether its a fad or not. its good enuff for now.

sidenote: there shows brings out hell good lookin trendy chicks...i cant hate em for that
pimp.gif

aint trying to be "that" guy but I was up on these dudes since before they became the "Cool Kids"I remember hearing Inglish beats like 5 years ago. And I thought dude was dope. I designed some stuff for the Cool Kids awhile back. They even got me hooked upwith DJ Am Track even got Mikey Rocks number but I havent heard from these dudes in a while. Havent been in contact since they got they deal with EA. I stillbump heavy though. Hopefully I can collab again and design they album cover err something. Chicago music is really blowin up though

^ MAN YOU NEED TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN FOR URSELF... CHI-TOWN HAS BEEN BUBBLING WITH GOOD MUSIC FOR A HOT MINUTE NOW...

right its soo much talent...and you dont have to be in that scene..or the hood scene to make it anymore..you can do you and market yourself and get your owncrowd...thats what me and my guys is doing now. however if they can put u on id def try
laugh.gif

I'm definitely feelin these cats. "Black Mags" bassline is just plain sickening. Cats in Chi City are definitely puttin in the work and puttinout some feel good music. I did a listening party @ Juggernaut Sunday nite for this cat and it was refreshing.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'm definitely feelin these cats. "Black Mags" bassline is just plain sickening. Cats in Chi City are definitely puttin in the work and puttin out some feel good music. I did a listening party @ Juggernaut Sunday nite for this cat and it was refreshing.

First time i heard Black Mags i bugged out...

Back
Top Bottom