A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

Yeah that was lackluster, but there's a LOT of room for improvement OP....keep ya head up (as corny as it sounds, but still) and work hard...er

Lololo i know she is laughing at the haters........haters mad salty! 

Keep pushing.......I'm in the same boat
pimp.gif
  In the states, I'm working my butt off to get a buzz. However, internationally, people are loving my shirts
pimp.gif
. Made back all my expenses and then some............real talk.........these dudes who are negative are salty because they see another person trying and their not......or their place in society is to bash. Remember though, these are the same people that gave birth to the 2pac's.......jay-z's........oprah's......Michael Jordan's of this world. 

Photo-shoot is straight.....remember, everybody on NT is rich so they can afford a professional photographer and bash on the people who can't. 

Best of luck......I hope you succeed. Target your audience and you'll be straight. Remember, use the salty haters to your advantage. 

-TalkMajor-

pimp.gif
  In the states, I'm working my butt off to get a buzz. However, internationally, people are loving my shirts
pimp.gif
. Made back all my expenses and then some............real talk.........these dudes who are negative are salty because they see another person trying and their not......or their place in society is to bash. Remember though, these are the same people that gave birth to the 2pac's.......jay-z's........oprah's......Michael Jordan's of this world. 

Photo-shoot is straight.....remember, everybody on NT is rich so they can afford a professional photographer and bash on the people who can't. 

Best of luck......I hope you succeed. Target your audience and you'll be straight. Remember, use the salty haters to your advantage. 

-TalkMajor-

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-TalkMajor-

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-TalkMajor-

9 pages of straight FLAMAGE! LMAO It's cool though. No need to try to defend myself. Its like Shawn Bradley trying to pull off a 360. No matter how hard I try, it still wont be effective. Even thought Ive gotten marginal positive comments in comparison to the criticism, Im not upset or anything. This countrys foundation was built on chance and risk. Im not the type to hide behind a mask or scourer away from anything. I appreciate all the cats that shot me PM's and showed love! We all know the internet has the toughest critics and that's what I need. I've been on NT since I was a 13 y/o 8th grader. This site has practically molded me! I know some cats appreciate the effort, some think I look like a bafoon, and some cats just want the LULZ. Everything is everything though, this just means I need to grind harder! Cats judging me and theyve never even had a verbal convo with me. Telling me I dont use the net. Bruh, Im online all day, everyday. IM IN THE KNOW! Florida is not the type of state where cats like me can prosper. Honestly, we're behind on EVERYTHING! And, we're the 3rd largest state. I admire you Cali and NY cats too the fullest. You guys are the groundbreakers. Im just trying to do what I can do with my limited resources down here in FL. Keep the feedback coming!

9 pages of straight FLAMAGE! LMAO It's cool though. No need to try to defend myself. Its like Shawn Bradley trying to pull off a 360. No matter how hard I try, it still wont be effective. Even thought Ive gotten marginal positive comments in comparison to the criticism, Im not upset or anything. This countrys foundation was built on chance and risk. Im not the type to hide behind a mask or scourer away from anything. I appreciate all the cats that shot me PM's and showed love! We all know the internet has the toughest critics and that's what I need. I've been on NT since I was a 13 y/o 8th grader. This site has practically molded me! I know some cats appreciate the effort, some think I look like a bafoon, and some cats just want the LULZ. Everything is everything though, this just means I need to grind harder! Cats judging me and theyve never even had a verbal convo with me. Telling me I dont use the net. Bruh, Im online all day, everyday. IM IN THE KNOW! Florida is not the type of state where cats like me can prosper. Honestly, we're behind on EVERYTHING! And, we're the 3rd largest state. I admire you Cali and NY cats too the fullest. You guys are the groundbreakers. Im just trying to do what I can do with my limited resources down here in FL. Keep the feedback coming!

9 pages of straight FLAMAGE! LMAO It's cool though. No need to try to defend myself. Its like Shawn Bradley trying to pull off a 360. No matter how hard I try, it still wont be effective. Even thought Ive gotten marginal positive comments in comparison to the criticism, Im not upset or anything. This countrys foundation was built on chance and risk. Im not the type to hide behind a mask or scourer away from anything. I appreciate all the cats that shot me PM's and showed love! We all know the internet has the toughest critics and that's what I need. I've been on NT since I was a 13 y/o 8th grader. This site has practically molded me! I know some cats appreciate the effort, some think I look like a bafoon, and some cats just want the LULZ. Everything is everything though, this just means I need to grind harder! Cats judging me and theyve never even had a verbal convo with me. Telling me I dont use the net. Bruh, Im online all day, everyday. IM IN THE KNOW! Florida is not the type of state where cats like me can prosper. Honestly, we're behind on EVERYTHING! And, we're the 3rd largest state as far as population. I admire you Cali and NY cats too the fullest. You guys are the groundbreakers. Im just trying to do what I can do with my limited resources down here in FL. Keep the feedback coming!

9 pages of straight FLAMAGE! LMAO It's cool though. No need to try to defend myself. Its like Shawn Bradley trying to pull off a 360. No matter how hard I try, it still wont be effective. Even thought Ive gotten marginal positive comments in comparison to the criticism, Im not upset or anything. This countrys foundation was built on chance and risk. Im not the type to hide behind a mask or scourer away from anything. I appreciate all the cats that shot me PM's and showed love! We all know the internet has the toughest critics and that's what I need. I've been on NT since I was a 13 y/o 8th grader. This site has practically molded me! I know some cats appreciate the effort, some think I look like a bafoon, and some cats just want the LULZ. Everything is everything though, this just means I need to grind harder! Cats judging me and theyve never even had a verbal convo with me. Telling me I dont use the net. Bruh, Im online all day, everyday. IM IN THE KNOW! Florida is not the type of state where cats like me can prosper. Honestly, we're behind on EVERYTHING! And, we're the 3rd largest state as far as population. I admire you Cali and NY cats too the fullest. You guys are the groundbreakers. Im just trying to do what I can do with my limited resources down here in FL. Keep the feedback coming!

Footage from the shoot! I'm going to keep pursuing my goals and dreams! Regardless of detractors. Thanks again fellas for all the positve and negative criticism. Trying to improve each and ever day.

Footage from the shoot! I'm going to keep pursuing my goals and dreams! Regardless of detractors. Thanks again fellas for all the positve and negative criticism. Trying to improve each and ever day.

Back
Top Bottom