A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

Originally Posted by The Minister

*dead*
2ibovpu.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]For the cats that think this is "new" to me[/color]. Fashion, art, and music have ALWAYS been my interests and passion. I was the type of child that didnt want toys and games as a gift or present. I wanted clothes and shoes. Most of you are from the outside looking in. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Also, I was a visual arts student in High School and won a few scholastic awards so, how could I possibly be perpetrating?[/color] The only reason[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I dont really blog is because that's not really the route I want to go.[/color] I would like to style local rappers, models, females, hell, even just merchandise with people or open a boutique being that we have none in my county. And, I dont mean to toot my horn but[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Im definately not concerned about fashion design competition.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]My eye for design is pretty solid.[/color] This isnt something purely coming from me seeing other people that are already ON doing things. But, its cool. I feel like a comedian that just got roasted on comedy central
laugh.gif
. You cats went IN on me. And, as far as the attire, [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]I dont dress for the seasons.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I wear whatever I like, whenever I like. [/color]Seasons or weather do not dictate how I dress. And to the local cats that bashed the scenary, you cats KNOW that Broward County is limited. The county as a whole dosent have anything to offer. Next shoot will most likely be in Dade though. But again, thanks for the feedback. 5 Pages of straight comedy, I cant even be mad.
This is where you're failing:
You have to accept this as areas in need of SERIOUS improvement.

Thats the way it looks homie.

Your credentials don't match the content

Its 2010, and you're neglecting the internet? Automatic fail. I guess you don't believe in E-Mail either.

You're not concerned with competition? Oh, well you're not carving any lanes with this so you might want to start seeing whats poppin first before sticking your foot out there. I guess the common fool would say, "I don't have any competition." The thing is, they don't consider you as competition either so I guess its a win-win with that attitude...
grin.gif
(Sarcasm)

You don't dress for seasons? Well how are you supposed to provide a service for someone looking to fit a season? I guess they should just call you for indoor and underground shoots.

You're overcompensating for something no one even addressed. Stop acting hurt.

You wear what you want? Cool. Does it look good? No. So what does that matter? You're selling an image. A lifestyle. An essence. If you don't want other people to care, why SHOULD they invest in you? Think about that.

Youre making excuses about your environment when you don't SHOW any aspect of your environment.

Stop over-compensating. You posted this for criticism and you're getting it. Its not favorable because you ain't really BRING it this go around. I wish you better luck next time. And it might be better to intern with someone.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]For the cats that think this is "new" to me[/color]. Fashion, art, and music have ALWAYS been my interests and passion. I was the type of child that didnt want toys and games as a gift or present. I wanted clothes and shoes. Most of you are from the outside looking in. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Also, I was a visual arts student in High School and won a few scholastic awards so, how could I possibly be perpetrating?[/color] The only reason[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I dont really blog is because that's not really the route I want to go.[/color] I would like to style local rappers, models, females, hell, even just merchandise with people or open a boutique being that we have none in my county. And, I dont mean to toot my horn but[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Im definately not concerned about fashion design competition.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]My eye for design is pretty solid.[/color] This isnt something purely coming from me seeing other people that are already ON doing things. But, its cool. I feel like a comedian that just got roasted on comedy central
laugh.gif
. You cats went IN on me. And, as far as the attire, [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]I dont dress for the seasons.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I wear whatever I like, whenever I like. [/color]Seasons or weather do not dictate how I dress. And to the local cats that bashed the scenary, you cats KNOW that Broward County is limited. The county as a whole dosent have anything to offer. Next shoot will most likely be in Dade though. But again, thanks for the feedback. 5 Pages of straight comedy, I cant even be mad.
This is where you're failing:
You have to accept this as areas in need of SERIOUS improvement.

Thats the way it looks homie.

Your credentials don't match the content

Its 2010, and you're neglecting the internet? Automatic fail. I guess you don't believe in E-Mail either.

You're not concerned with competition? Oh, well you're not carving any lanes with this so you might want to start seeing whats poppin first before sticking your foot out there. I guess the common fool would say, "I don't have any competition." The thing is, they don't consider you as competition either so I guess its a win-win with that attitude...
grin.gif
(Sarcasm)

You don't dress for seasons? Well how are you supposed to provide a service for someone looking to fit a season? I guess they should just call you for indoor and underground shoots.

You're overcompensating for something no one even addressed. Stop acting hurt.

You wear what you want? Cool. Does it look good? No. So what does that matter? You're selling an image. A lifestyle. An essence. If you don't want other people to care, why SHOULD they invest in you? Think about that.

Youre making excuses about your environment when you don't SHOW any aspect of your environment.

Stop over-compensating. You posted this for criticism and you're getting it. Its not favorable because you ain't really BRING it this go around. I wish you better luck next time. And it might be better to intern with someone.

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif
Diego wrote:

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

These the same dudes that always brag about how great it is to live in a place where its always hot. Then they turn around and wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather.

Everybody wants to be a NYer but dont nobody want to be a NYer.

LOL WUT? Man, nobody gives a damn about NYC. Please.

This.  California is where its at.  I couldn't even begin to imagine myself living in that OVERRATED city.  
Here's what I got from my last visit.

- NYC is full of obnoxious and ignorant fools who think being 'hood' is the IN thing.  
indifferent.gif

Granted I was just there for 36 hours (i had a layover and my flight was delayed so they (Northwest Airline) comped me a free night stay at the Radisson 
pimp.gif

I don't know, maybe i was just tired/irritated and stressed out but NYC definitely left a bitter taste in my mouth.  It pisses me off just thinking about it.  
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Diego wrote:

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

These the same dudes that always brag about how great it is to live in a place where its always hot. Then they turn around and wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather.

Everybody wants to be a NYer but dont nobody want to be a NYer.

LOL WUT? Man, nobody gives a damn about NYC. Please.

This.  California is where its at.  I couldn't even begin to imagine myself living in that OVERRATED city.  
Here's what I got from my last visit.

- NYC is full of obnoxious and ignorant fools who think being 'hood' is the IN thing.  
indifferent.gif

Granted I was just there for 36 hours (i had a layover and my flight was delayed so they (Northwest Airline) comped me a free night stay at the Radisson 
pimp.gif

I don't know, maybe i was just tired/irritated and stressed out but NYC definitely left a bitter taste in my mouth.  It pisses me off just thinking about it.  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

this thread reminds me of the thread where dude was trying to sell his artwork. the one where crank made the tom cruise gif
roll.gif

mad confident about their sub par products.

I NEED that gif, it made me laugh so much.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

this thread reminds me of the thread where dude was trying to sell his artwork. the one where crank made the tom cruise gif
roll.gif

mad confident about their sub par products.

I NEED that gif, it made me laugh so much.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that was lackluster, but there's a LOT of room for improvement OP....keep ya head up (as corny as it sounds, but still) and work hard...er

Back
Top Bottom