A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

get a better camera photographer

Fixed. And get out of here with the excuse that they're straight from the camera - they should at least be in focus and the exposure about right - those are terrible - blurred and overexposed mostly.

what kind of camera did you use? just curious
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

In a world in which first impressions are now more important than ever, you've done a really horrible job. The blog and website should have been done before the photoshoot and should be live right now. Everything about this screams amateur. If I were you, I would forget that you ever created this thread and start from scratch. Everyone wants to get into designing and merchandising, what is going to make me want to buy something from you? So far, you've done nothing to convince me of that.
Az Usual.  Summer 2011. 

pimp.gif

We gon' take over the world bro...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

In a world in which first impressions are now more important than ever, you've done a really horrible job. The blog and website should have been done before the photoshoot and should be live right now. Everything about this screams amateur. If I were you, I would forget that you ever created this thread and start from scratch. Everyone wants to get into designing and merchandising, what is going to make me want to buy something from you? So far, you've done nothing to convince me of that.
Az Usual.  Summer 2011. 

pimp.gif

We gon' take over the world bro...

this thread reminds me of the thread where dude was trying to sell his artwork. the one where crank made the tom cruise gif
roll.gif

mad confident about their sub par products.

this thread reminds me of the thread where dude was trying to sell his artwork. the one where crank made the tom cruise gif
roll.gif

mad confident about their sub par products.

laugh.gif
Diego wrote:

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by rashi

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

These the same dudes that always brag about how great it is to live in a place where its always hot. Then they turn around and wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather.

Everybody wants to be a NYer but dont nobody want to be a NYer.

LOL WUT? Man, nobody gives a damn about NYC. Please.

laugh.gif
Diego wrote:

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by rashi

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

These the same dudes that always brag about how great it is to live in a place where its always hot. Then they turn around and wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather.

Everybody wants to be a NYer but dont nobody want to be a NYer.

LOL WUT? Man, nobody gives a damn about NYC. Please.

this thread is comedy all over the place..

i dont know if anyone else has said this, but some of those pics are BLURRY...i mean come on man, your boy should at least be able to take pics in focus and hold the camera steady
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is comedy all over the place..

i dont know if anyone else has said this, but some of those pics are BLURRY...i mean come on man, your boy should at least be able to take pics in focus and hold the camera steady
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom