A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

anc7s4.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by rashi

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

These the same dudes that always brag about how great it is to live in a place where its always hot. Then they turn around and wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather.

Everybody wants to be a NYer but dont nobody want to be a NYer.
have you ever been to florida? It's not hot all year round. especially in december/january. the temperature actually drops. there are days where you have to wear a long sweater or a jacket. people from NY say that all the time. they obviously don't know whatthey're talking about. and I'm from NY so I know.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by rashi

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

These the same dudes that always brag about how great it is to live in a place where its always hot. Then they turn around and wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather.

Everybody wants to be a NYer but dont nobody want to be a NYer.
have you ever been to florida? It's not hot all year round. especially in december/january. the temperature actually drops. there are days where you have to wear a long sweater or a jacket. people from NY say that all the time. they obviously don't know whatthey're talking about. and I'm from NY so I know.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Footage from the shoot! I'm going to keep pursuing my goals and dreams! Regardless of detractors. Thanks again fellas for all the positve and negative criticism. Trying to improve each and ever day.

That wasn't that bad. I just think the scenery should of been more varied. For as long as the video was..

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Footage from the shoot! I'm going to keep pursuing my goals and dreams! Regardless of detractors. Thanks again fellas for all the positve and negative criticism. Trying to improve each and ever day.

That wasn't that bad. I just think the scenery should of been more varied. For as long as the video was..

Back
Top Bottom