A few reasons why clubs suck

The DMV area is full of all types of clubs.
I've been to alot of them......u name it.

I gotta agree with the OP. The club scene is defintely overrated and predictable.
- You got peeps starting fights for childish reasons,
- random girls trying to get drinks
- dudes mean muggin,
- girls acting all stuck-up.....dancing in their little circles.

I never understood girls that come to the club to just dance with their girls.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

I gotta agree with the OP. The club scene is defintely overrated and predictable.
- dudes mean muggin,

Them the ones leaving their bfs home

- dudes mean muggin,

they would probably dance with guys a lil more often if dudes weren't so thirsty for anything in leggings...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by jm2000

Spending Saturday night with wifey > spending saturday night at the club

pimp.gif
QFT
pimp.gif

-well the things about clubs in greensboro nc that makes me
smh.gif
@ them is whendudes come and stand right in front of you
mad.gif
i swear one day imma be drunkand punch them in the back of the f'n head
-then you have the dudes thats making it rain and pop bottles in the club with the red flag fake outfit and the fake jordans then go outside and get in a damnhooptie or dont have a car at all black priorities are really f'd up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

- dudes mean muggin,

they would probably dance with guys a lil more often if dudes weren't so thirsty for anything in leggings...
devil.gif

I don't even +@*@ with clubs anymore...too many high schoolers with fake ID's, and too many dudes tryna fightother dudes instead of gettin the females. And the females ain't nothin special...same hoodrat @@**$#$ thirsty for drinks at the club actin like they HalleBerry in the face.

Walkin around the apartment naked with your girl > Goin to the club for these skeezers

i don't do leggings sweetheart..either jeans or dress/skirt...

lol @ Lincey and walkin round naked...you already know...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women are worthy don't even go by the time they reach 20.

slap.jpg

Yall must live in the sticks, Hollywood clubs are always packed with bad broads & I'm definitely making it happen when I'm in theclub...
glasses.gif

^^ They don't necessarily have to be wearing leggings.....lol. But that's kinda of oversimplyifing it.....isn't it?

I've seen plenty of thristy females in the club too.

The club was fun when I was young and reckless. Now? Not so much.

Let me sit at a bar for a few hours, and I'm good.

^^ They don't necessarily have to be wearing leggings.....lol. But that's kinda of oversimplyifing it.....isn't it?

I've seen plenty of thristy females in the club too.

i said leggings because of the leggings appreciation threads and getting twerked in the club thread...

laugh.gif
@ anybody dating a girl from a club pass the time they 1st smash

no girl with respect dates dudes from the club and no fool would wife a chick he met at the club
roll.gif

I'm sayin, leggings tho
devil.gif
I aint gon lie, I see a bad breezy rockin some leggings I'm tryin to go in....

but yeah, shorties' dance circles are lame. whatever, I usually avoid these. rather dance with a big girl than bother trying to infiltrate theseobstructions.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Agree 100% with OP. I've only gone to the club a handful of times since the summer after my senior year of high school. Every time I go some bull happens...

On the other hand I know a lot of people that I grew up with or went to school with that go like 4 times a week... and they go to be seen by and try to impress the same people that were there yesterday, last week, and last month
laugh.gif

Qft!!! I love going to the club, hell I even like going to the hood clubs. It's just fun to me and I really don't feel threatin ain't nothing likewalking up in a spot looking fresh and smelling good and the ladies are straight
nerd.gif
you

definitely did not read all 7 pages but just from the first page yall are going to some hood/basura clubs.
what do u expect from clubs like this??

the funny thing to me is that...most people that make the similar complaints are not even 21 yet lol.

Hahaha....tryin to inflitrate those circles like I'm Jack Bauer.

But on the real.....stay home if u gonna dance in your girl circles.

Hahaha....tryin to inflitrate those circles like I'm Jack Bauer.

But on the real.....stay home if u gonna dance in your girl circles.

That's what I'm saying if you want to be on some girl scout "girls play with girls" and "boys play with boys" then (uncle rukus)stay your black +++ home (uncle rukus) all that I'm gone dance with my girl mess is lame you damn near butt +++ naked and you worried about a dude tryingto dance with you, put on your grandma clothes and no dude will bop with you

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
@ anybody dating a girl from a club pass the time they 1st smash

no girl with respect dates dudes from the club and no fool would wife a chick he met at the club
roll.gif

again you guys are wrong...

I thought ya'll woulda known by now how to assort the attention freaks from the. Other types of chicks. Only thing about when I go out with my friends isthat we usually get a table/bottle service and there's a #@% load of chicks around us. If we was just there chilling, none of them chicks would be on ourjock like that. I don't even go for them broads. I go for the conservatively dressed yet sexy joints.

I go out MULTIPLE times in the week. Does it get tired? Yes, but it is what you make it. We bug out and harrass chicks and get dubs. Unless its some ill jointI'm about to go to Lounges for a while, if I go out.

Variety in clubs=
pimp.gif

I have absolutely no idea what clubs all of you are going to, but from a DJ perspective, I love the club scene. I have never ever seen half the stuff that youguys are talking about happen in any of the places that i spin at. I would suggest stepping up your game or finding better places to go to because the women Isee at my spots are really quite stunning. And in case you guys are wondering, I spin in Miami, look up Liv at the Fontaine Bleau, and you'll see why Idon't agree with anything that's been posted.

Back
Top Bottom