A few reasons why clubs suck

I'd rather stay home, roll up and play some ps3.

Back in high school though, clubs were fun. They're more fun when you go with a bunch of your boys and you're just wild.

House parties FTW.
pimp.gif

and you can get some P__ in other people's bedrooms. so no need to change the sheets.

i'm interested in hearing where a lot of you cats are from because i find it real hard to believe dat ya'll talkin like this if ya'll live in amajor city. I live in NYC and although i've been to some wack clubs/lounges, i've also been to some good joints and there great experiences.

I don't know maybe cuz i'm a flashy $*%%# but i like the all eyes on us feeling when u walk in the club wit your +#@%+# and just wild out. A placewith loud music, Plenty of Pretty Chicks(Maybe ya'll need to start hittin different clubs up), and liqs is fine with me.

Agree 100% with OP. I've only gone to the club a handful of times since the summer after my senior year of high school. Every time I go some bullhappens...

On the other hand I know a lot of people that I grew up with or went to school with that go like 4 times a week... and they go to be seen by and try to impressthe same people that were there yesterday, last week, and last month
laugh.gif

I mean...it kinda takes all the "
grin.gif
" outta it if I explain it but OK. I was implying that you weren't worthy. Please, don'tkill me. Me has a famlee!

Club>house party house parties ain't safe for shhh hell Ns just carry what they want in there anything can pop off I have
nerd.gif
it turn for the worst,I'm talking about fools shooting they on friends on mistake because of the chaos

The only thing I like about the club is the woman...
I hate dancing...
Hate loud obnoxious music...
hate the 80 to 20 ratio of men to woman...
I hate that 10 of those woman are trash...and 5 of them are with their boyfriend...
I hate the fight thats gonna happen...
I dont drink...
hate packed hot as hell rooms...
I rather chill wit a chick one on one or go to a lounge or a chill bar (hookah bar's are the *$%$)

As for picking up woman...I have gotten more *%!%$ by standing in front of my building then by going to a club...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women are worthy don't even go by the time they reach 20.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

##%! outta here.
word.

Clubs are what you make it. Esp in NYC, we got mad variety to choose from...I'm naturally bored easily..and the only thing that keeps me going with myfriends sometimes is the chance to meet new women....yet sometimes i keep seeing the SAME faces....I think I'ma hold off until some real big joint or myBday in May or the summer...

I'm not gonna knock no one who meets anyone significant in the club because I met this chick a while back and we hit it off well thus far. I KNEW off topshe wasnt a clubbing type chick...like i just read it on her....

now my ex wanna go clubbing
indifferent.gif
. and i know how i get chatty withchicks so i aint gonna do it to her.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

You can't be yourself in the club. You have to be who you wanted to be in highschool
laugh.gif
. The whole scene is so "on display" and it sickens me

QFT! I live in a relativly small town and this is all you see, its a shame really, people go out and think the are doing it, trying to be weekend stars lmao.Im about to be 20 and feel like im over it already, I rather be at home/out somewhere with a group of friends chillen/drinking or whatever.

Being with your people joking and chillen > going to the club and getting hit on by drunk guys/ppl touching on you/spilling drinks/lame music/standingaround.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Spending Saturday night with wifey hubby > spending saturday night at the club

tired.gif
miss those days.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

If it's gonna cost me to get into there better be naked women dancing and serving me drinks.

Louges/bars>>>clubs

^^^ me all the way homeboy and on the drink thing if u wanna save $$$ i roll with a little bottle and thats been workin great lately just order a glass of icewater kill that then refill urself:.

Originally Posted by gueser

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

If it's gonna cost me to get into there better be naked women dancing and serving me drinks.

Louges/bars>>>clubs

^^^ me all the way homeboy & theyre only really good when u got a table and on the drink thing if u wanna save $$$ i roll with a little bottle and thats been workin great lately just order a glass of ice water kill that then refill urself:. but i do like to go to clubs when MAGIC comes through theyre really crackin then shows almost every night and the dress code really is that strict:.

im only 23 but im over it. just last yr, i used to go at least once every 2 weeks, or hell i went 6 straight fridays for a damn stretch. but the routine justgot old. now i just go maybe once every 2 months or so just to hit it up at times with friends and such.

i mean some people love the scene so what can i say... but it does get repetitive.

The DMV area is full of all types of clubs.
I've been to alot of them......u name it.

I gotta agree with the OP. The club scene is defintely overrated and predictable.
- You got peeps starting fights for childish reasons,
- random girls trying to get drinks
- dudes mean muggin,
- girls acting all stuck-up.....dancing in their little circles.

I never understood girls that come to the club to just dance with their girls.

Back
Top Bottom