A few reasons why clubs suck

met this japanese girl in a club last time i went. she actually initiated the conversation cuz i saw her from behind following me to the bar.

she was "bad girl" (she loves alcohol)
devil.gif
. met up with her againon a casual date and it was all good.

Living in LA has its perks when it comes to the nightlife. You got your highland park/echo/east la low key lounges with a tight DJ where you can definitelyconverse with a nice lil breezy. Then you got downtown/hollyweird/sunset/melrose with the pretentious crowd. If look around, you'll find the spot that isright with you and your mood. Hell, theres days when me and the boys get bottle service and start dancing with females on couches and tables and ++@%. It'sall about options.

i've been to the club a couple times not really my scene. one of the first times i went 2 fights broke out. i was like half the club on 3. and nobody gothurt

• It cost what to get in this +#% after midnight? @%$%! please...
  • All the good parking spots at the edge of the lot by the exit are taken
  • Drunk %$!%$$+ get pissed when you don't pay them any attention
  • Drunk dudes insist you're staring at them*
  • DJ's always #%#% up every groove
  • Throwup on the bathroom floor
  • Overpriced and watery drinks
  • Too many police/security guards (I feel safer w/o them)
  • Too many idiots to watch out for at once
  • Too many different hoods/sets in one location + alcohol
  • They pat you all up under your balls when you come in
    sick.gif
  • "Club Music" is either
    pimp.gif
    or
    sick.gif
    ... it's a crap shoot
  • The same ole faces....starting fights with the same ole other faces
  • There's nothing worth getting at if you play for keeps. Just runners...
    smh.gif
  • No ash trays in sight
    smh.gif
  • Standing room only once the chairs get filled and I don't dance no more, all I do is "this".
  • You're asking to get shot or caught in a raid if you don't leave early

laugh.gif
It's funny 'cause it's true...esp.the last 2

Agree with the majority of people in here.

I'm not a thirsty type dude, so hassling a chick til she gives in isn't exactly my idea of a good time.

I'd rather keep it real and not throw my dignity out the window to impress some @#*$!.

And I actually find humor in the club fights (Around my way at least... no one is out to KILL anyone). If I've got enough alcohol in me, sometimes I'lljust provoke em to see if they really are tryin' to do anything. 90% of the time, they're just all talk. Lame as hell.

Clubs are wack. I'm much more of a bar person. Lemme chill with some beers with my crew, watch some games on the flat screens, and then converse with thewomen at the bar later on in the night, without havin' to damn near lose my hearing and voice.

My dude Winter dropping science with this thread.

Cosign on all points, and this is why I rarely go to the club.

I've never really been to a traditional club, and having walked past them ensures I never will. The atmosphere looks horrible...

Edit: 11,000th post!

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I'm 19 and I've never been to the club, it doesn't seem like my scene. I'd rather just chill outside with my people with a cup of something good and just chill. Say what up to people walking by, kick some freestyles with the homies when the fluid kicks in, make some drunk calls, and who knows maybe even have a shawty come threw later. That's the perfect night.

Read my mind
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

-well the things about clubs in greensboro nc that makes me
smh.gif
@ them is when dudes come and stand right in front of you
mad.gif
i swear one day imma be drunk and punch them in the back of the f'n head
-then you have the dudes thats making it rain and pop bottles in the club with the red flag fake outfit and the fake jordans then go outside and get in a damn hooptie or dont have a car at all black priorities are really f'd up
smh.gif

yea we get it poppin and i dont wear anything fake and my car >>>>>urs
pimp.gif

the club is boring when you're BROKE and have no pull

Back
Top Bottom