A Gentlemen's Discussion of Retro Video Games (Super NES/Genesis Era and Earlier)

This is the reason I want a Nintendo 3DS. As close to retro as you can get IMO. Some of this XBOX and PS3 stuff gets too complex and involved.

As someone who works 9-5, with little time to sit in front of my TV to beat a 3hr mission, a handheld system is just what I need.

Man! Going through this thread is making me wanna dust off the Wii and cop a couple of those Classic controls...

Rocket-knight-adventure.jpg

Another game that they butchered with the remake
mean.gif

I really dont understand how they havent learned by now, stop trying to be extra and new, just remake the game. Add next to nothing and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT UPDATE THE PHYSICS ENGINE. What they did to Turtles in Time
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man y'all cats are really taking me down memory lane. I remember goin back to my old systems in the early 00s just for the hell of it. I cant remember what I did with them when i headed off for college tho.

So many of my favorite games have already been posted. Straight nostalgia!!!

Didn't see this one postedView media item 527980

Man y'all cats are really taking me down memory lane. I remember goin back to my old systems in the early 00s just for the hell of it. I cant remember what I did with them when i headed off for college tho.

So many of my favorite games have already been posted. Straight nostalgia!!!

Didn't see this one postedView media item 527980

playing this game on a bigger tv was damn near impossible

this thread is so appreciated :pimp: :pimp:

I have most of the good NES and SNES listed on the 1st page still

estarland.com if interested

Contra_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

contra-iii-the-alien-wars-snes.jpg

Both :x :x and :pimp: :pimp:

The pure agony & elation of getting through these games with 3 continues

^When they first came out, not at all :lol: The only games i was using cheat codes/guides to were all the Mortal Kombat games

Last edited:
^When they first came out, not at all
laugh.gif
The only games i was using cheat codes/guides to were all the Mortal Kombat games
eek.gif
Someone played Contra without cheating? When I first got the game I had to be like 5 or 6 and didnt know about the code but when I finally found it out.... Man.

Last edited:
^When they first came out, not at all
laugh.gif
The only games i was using cheat codes/guides to were all the Mortal Kombat games
yo, I used to have all the mortal kombat finishing moves memorized. My brother and his friends would always pause the game before fatalities and have me come give the finishing moves on mk2 and 3!!

The only goddamn finishing move I knew on Mortal Kombat as a kid was Scorpions. Block, Up, Up. :rofl: :rofl: Had to get my older cousins to show me the rest of the fatalities cause there was no internet to watch them on.

The only goddamn finishing move I knew on Mortal Kombat as a kid was Scorpions. Block, Up, Up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Had to get my older cousins to show me the rest of the fatalities cause there was no internet to watch them on.
there was a chart that came in some game magazine back in the day and it had all of the fatalities, that thing got stolen and hidden so many times....

Back
Top Bottom