A Gentlemen's Discussion of Retro Video Games (Super NES/Genesis Era and Earlier)

Daytonaaaaaaaaaa.

My favorite game on SNES were

Super Mario Brothers
Mortal Kombat 1 & 2
Street Fighter 2/ Turbo
A Link To The Past
NBA Jam/TE

Till this day I know almost every MK2 move and finishing move. Me and a couple of my friends bought it on PS3 and I am the god on that game. Lol

MK3 had lots of potential but I think that’s where the MK series started to go downhill. The last MK on PS3 was really good though.

Anyone ever do a fatality on accident? I did one before I knew any of the moves and was in complete shock. Lol

NBA Jam TE was so tight. I was so happy when I finally got a magazine with all the codes in it. lol

View media item 528628
Had this as a youngin. Had the first 3 Mario Bros and my favorite Mario Bros of all time.

Super Mario Bros Lost Levels. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I remember for a while they would give you this game for free if you sent this coupon on the front of your SNES back to Nintendo. This dude I know left it on his box and had no idea. Took it and came up lol.

C'mon son.... JUSTIN BAILEY! I used to spazz out at this game...the memories

Contra 3 on SNES was craaaack!!! Contra Hard Corps on Genesis was mean as well. 

My favorite game on SNES were

Super Mario Brothers
Mortal Kombat 1 & 2
Street Fighter 2/ Turbo
A Link To The Past
NBA Jam/TE

Till this day I know almost every MK2 move and finishing move. Me and a couple of my friends bought it on PS3 and I am the god on that game. Lol

MK3 had lots of potential but I think that’s where the MK series started to go downhill. The last MK on PS3 was really good though.

Anyone ever do a fatality on accident? I did one before I knew any of the moves and was in complete shock. Lol

NBA Jam TE was so tight. I was so happy when I finally got a magazine with all the codes in it. lol
liu kang dragon 360 anti clockwise...what you know about that life!!!!
roll.gif

^ you actually posted that Lion King game? 
laugh.gif
. I loved/hated that game.

Now this right here...

Back
Top Bottom