A good read about the women of Toronto (and maybe your city)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there in '08 and I was getting a lot of love, as if they can smell it on me I wasn't from around those parts.

Has it really changed THAT bad within 3 or so years?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Sounds so identical to Los Angeles,California that it scares me to death!!! It describes to the T the dating scene here and its rather disturbing.

Son, if you can't get girls in LA you are doing it wrong.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

theres no such thing as out of your league? you do know that theyve done studies and both males and females rarely mate more than one point outside of their perceived attractiveness on the typical 1-10 scale. ex. if youre an 8. you'll date a 7,8, or 9.  only in cases of extreme wealth did that rule not apply. theres also one study which i cant remember the name of but it was in psychological science that men consistently look for more attractive mates well outside of their "league" than females. 
Quantify the difference in attributes  between an 8 and a 9 or 5 and a 7 .
You can't.  
the went by facial symmetry and healthy bmis. facial symmetry has been linked to attractiveness for decades. so it can be quanitfied for the purposes of a scientific experiment. i cant remember the study i read it at the psychiatrists office a few years ago. 
also when i was referring to leagues i meant more than physical attractiveness. it has to do with upbringing, financial status, education,,, the like. im word towards my masters, a dude kicking it to me with a ged isn't my league,

You're wrong though. The looks of man don't matter nearly as much as they do a woman.

I'm an average looking guy. I might even be a little below cause I'm shorter. But I will guarantee you, bet my life, that when I become successful and wealthy, women will come to me. They might not be "good" women, but you can bet that now girls will come to me just because I have more money.

Leagues don't exist. We aren't in middle school anymore. You're either going to get that girl or you're not. I don't care if you think she's 2 levels above me, in my mind there's only one league, and that's the one everyone's in. The whole justification of leagues in the real world are just excuses men and women throw out in order to have a reason not to date/talk to someone they don't want to. You have no way of telling what "league" someone is in if you just meet them, so that theory is dismissed. You'll formulate in your mind whether you think they're someone you want to be with, that's it.

I've heard Toronto women come correct and choose up.

Maybe it's your approach.

Women know who they can get away with certain things with.

I'd like to formally say good luck to any local trying to approach any woman in Toronto this weekend.
roll.gif

I'll provide more insight (and read other responses) on the topic later, gotta get ready for an interview.
Sadly this does apply to a lot of women I've met in California as well as those rich international (snob/fob) females from other metropolitan cities across the globe.

Originally Posted by J Capo

I'd like to formally say good luck to any local trying to approach any woman in Toronto this weekend.
roll.gif

But I got the hotel spot tho.....I'm only trying to pull out of towners this weekend, nothing more, nothing less....

SDS45 wrote:
Toronto is a soulless city devoid of culture and passion. It's not a coincidence women here are the same. Literally, females in every other major city I've been to blow the females in Toronto out of the water personality wise. Hell, I've pulled a model chick in NY easier then 6-7's here. I've met drop dead gorgeous women in Barcelona that were humbler and easier to talk to than than the most busted female in Toronto. All the simps gassin average females because they have no other way of getting their attention doesn't help either. I've even seen one dude literally break out singing to this one broad that looked like the latin version of sloth from the goonies...she still barely acknowledged his presence.
This is obviously a vast generalization but still applies regardless.

I have to disagree wholeheartedly....there is an abundance of culture and passion in this city....it just so happens that there are (maybe) "too" many different cultures....but there is fire and tons of passion in our women....also a ton of stupidity (sexy or not)

And you guys need to step away from what the females look like....this isn't about looks...she could be a 6 or a 9.....she will have some stupid attitude (when sober)...when drunk, these girls open up like books - but who wants to meet his future when drunk?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I've been to Toronto or Tdot as the locals call it on a couple road trips up from Cleveland and all I can say is if you are an black guy from the states you will get raped by Toronto women. Toronto women are straight up sluts for us and I don't know why. Me and my boys were getting approached everywhere we went. Girls are straight up thirsty there. Def had good times and memories of taking down some gazelles.

eek.gif
For the first time ever fam didnt type in all caps. I dont know why but it only irks me when I see its memphis posting in all caps lol. No hate.

Anyways, as far as the topic goes, it happens everywhere like this. But in all honesty, if you are respectful the majority of the time you will eventually run into a few women who give respect back. At the minimum they're real. In any given night in Charlotte I can talk to 50 women and 45 of them will be flippant broads that think their poop doesnt stink, but I spend a few minutes with them and spend the bulk of that night with the 5 women who are genuine and appreciative.

Oh well. I still want to visit Toronto.
ohwell.gif

Sounds so identical to Los Angeles,California that it scares me to death!!! It describes to the T the dating scene here and its rather disturbing.

Sounds like New York to me :lol: Welcome to western society where women act like men and men get ****ed over for trying to be men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom