A look inside/outside of Dwyane Wade's house in Miami

It's a nice house, because it's a nice house. It matches his dull personality that's for sure.

CORNY! Sure, money doesnt = Auto Playboy like lurkin2long said, BUT there are professionals who make it a career to style homes. With all that cash, he's afool not to have someone come in and take care of it.

If he did do that, its a wrap...There is no saving him.

$$!?
wadeh13.jpg

It seems so lonely and cold. I wouldn't feel "at home" in that house. Maybe he just needs a new decorator. the home itself is great, just nota fan of the inside so much.

Wade is mad cocky...idk y ppl would think he's humble.

i remember dude randomly talking ab being the best looking one out of him, melo, and bron. i was just thinking to myself where did that come from. i guess cuzhe was never thought of as a looker growing up, and started being mentioned among the best looking athletes after winning his title, he loves himself too muchnow.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i remember dude randomly talking ab being the best looking one out of him, melo, and bron. i was just thinking to myself where did that come from. i guess cuz he was never thought of as a looker growing up, and started being mentioned among the best looking athletes after winning his title, he loves himself too much now.
Yep was about to just come in here and say this.

I remember that video too, it was they were on the USA team and Wade came out of no where talking about " Well I'm the good looking one".

Originally Posted by eeibaby

i remember dude randomly talking ab being the best looking one out of him, melo, and bron. i was just thinking to myself where did that come from. i guess cuz he was never thought of as a looker growing up, and started being mentioned among the best looking athletes after winning his title, he loves himself too much now.

I remember that video too, it was they were on the USA team and Wade came out of no where talking about " Well I'm the good looking one".

Im not even a fan of Wade's and I could tell he was joking. Hell, Melo and Bron were laughing about it right after he made the comment. Take off themhater blockers.
nerd.gif

yeah REAL cocky
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Im not even a fan of Wade's and I could tell he was joking. Hell, Melo and Bron were laughing about it right after he made the comment. Take off them hater blockers.
nerd.gif
It's not the fact if he was joking or not its that it came out of no where. It was irrelevant to the question that was asked. Also Melo andBron didn't laughed after they basically just ignored what he said

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

spiderman? i thought his nickname was flash ahahah tacky imo
first thing I thought when I saw that room.....
sick.gif
tackyindeed....

All in all he still leads the league in scoring as of right now.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yeah REAL cocky
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
So you're gunna tell me that a multi-millionaire, super famous, tall, OD athletic dude, who also finds himself to be very good looking, andhas pictures of himself all over his crib isn't cocky?
laugh.gif

I'm not saying that as a bad thing either. If I were D-Wade I'd be cocky as hell too. But the only thing that would be different is that I wouldn'talways feel a need to talk about my looks.

Judging from people I know, ugly ducklings that turn out to be good looking "swans" when they grow up always seem to be more quick to discuss theirlooks as opposed to people that have been considered attractive their whole lives.

Edit:

Im not even a fan of Wade's and I could tell he was joking. Hell, Melo and Bron were laughing about it right after he made the comment. Take off them hater blockers.
nerd.gif

How am I a Wade hater? When 95% of s&t was hating on "d-whistle" last year, I was one of the few people defending him. I even oncewrote up a post that was like a freakin essay in his defense

Back
Top Bottom