A lot of strange discussion lately. VOL. Most jaw dropping?

ya makin me wanna see 3 guys 1 hammer smh def aint watching it alone though $!!# that
roll.gif

ya makin me wanna see 3 guys 1 hammer smh def aint watching it alone though $!!# that
roll.gif

Back in high school when the beheading videos were popping up, I had my boy watch it first to sort of "screen" it for me. I told him what it was, and he still watched it and said it scarred him. The worst video I've seen though, was the one of the guy mentioned jumping off the ledge and splitting his skull in half, and then shown still breathing in the ER.

Back in high school when the beheading videos were popping up, I had my boy watch it first to sort of "screen" it for me. I told him what it was, and he still watched it and said it scarred him. The worst video I've seen though, was the one of the guy mentioned jumping off the ledge and splitting his skull in half, and then shown still breathing in the ER.

A lot of the same video mentions in here...

has anyone seen something in person that CAN NOT BE UNSEEN. Worse than anything on the net??

has anyone seen something in person that CAN NOT BE UNSEEN. Worse than anything on the net??

Fam, why did you tempt to watch these horrid films, I cannot explain how I even feel right now. I ADVISE PEOPLE NOT TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS. Call me soft, I don't care, this stuff is disgusting.

Fam, why did you tempt to watch these horrid films, I cannot explain how I even feel right now. I ADVISE PEOPLE NOT TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS. Call me soft, I don't care, this stuff is disgusting.

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

UMMM....can i get a pm too?? I wanna see all this and be able to join this convo

Go to ebaumsworld and create an account using an age 18 or older then click on the video tab and another tab will show up saying mature....there will be about 90% pron and 10% random #$!* like dudes getting stabbed shot beheaded and other #$!* like that just to let you know

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

UMMM....can i get a pm too?? I wanna see all this and be able to join this convo

Go to ebaumsworld and create an account using an age 18 or older then click on the video tab and another tab will show up saying mature....there will be about 90% pron and 10% random #$!* like dudes getting stabbed shot beheaded and other #$!* like that just to let you know

Real exorcism video that was taped in Iowa i think. Not sure where i seen it at but its out there.

What dolphin video are you talking about?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And i thought all extenze did was increase your energy buddy.

Real exorcism video that was taped in Iowa i think. Not sure where i seen it at but its out there.

What dolphin video are you talking about?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And i thought all extenze did was increase your energy buddy.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I saw 3 bodies along the side of a highway after a car wreck. One didnt have a head. I was 13, and still get shaken when I think about it. I think that's also why I refuse to own a convertible.

I saw 3 bodies along the side of a highway after a car wreck. One didnt have a head. I was 13, and still get shaken when I think about it. I think that's also why I refuse to own a convertible.

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

Last night just watched this crazy DP scene. Poor female, dudes had some real thick meat.

Im really debating on ordering extenze after that video.

stop it already. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

Last night just watched this crazy DP scene. Poor female, dudes had some real thick meat.

Im really debating on ordering extenze after that video.

stop it already. 
grin.gif

not worse than on the net but when i lived in the city (hunters point) one day i was on 3rd and oakdale and dude lit a shoe box on fire and i heard little yelps and it turned out to be 2 runts from a litter of pitbulls , and freshman year i was walking home one day and not even a minute after i walked past a group of dudes i knew i heard a gunshot and turned around and one of the dudes had been shot at point blank range. ended up being a dude he knew too
tired.gif
i didn't know the vic or the shooter though

not worse than on the net but when i lived in the city (hunters point) one day i was on 3rd and oakdale and dude lit a shoe box on fire and i heard little yelps and it turned out to be 2 runts from a litter of pitbulls , and freshman year i was walking home one day and not even a minute after i walked past a group of dudes i knew i heard a gunshot and turned around and one of the dudes had been shot at point blank range. ended up being a dude he knew too
tired.gif
i didn't know the vic or the shooter though

That hammer video seems crucial. I'm interested, but I'm not trying to be shook tonight.
pimp.gif

That hammer video seems crucial. I'm interested, but I'm not trying to be shook tonight.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom