A lot of strange discussion lately. VOL. Most jaw dropping?

I've seen that 3 guys one hammer vid earlier in the summer 0_o

i might check out those other ones but then again, rip to my nights .

I've seen that 3 guys one hammer vid earlier in the summer 0_o

i might check out those other ones but then again, rip to my nights .

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

That's the craziest thing out of everything you claim you have seen? BS! I understand what you're trying to say but it's honestly hogwash my dude. And in case you didn't know, the person in the truck survived.
bro. the person didnt survive if we talking bout the same GIF here. because the concrete roof touched the concrete floor homie.
and yeah thats jaw dropping cause thats some regular everyday "la la la la" *#@*.
pumpin gas. or when that car drove in and straight ran over dude.
these are things that can happen to you TODAY.

getting beheaded or your face beat in with a hammer is nothing you have to worry about in your everyday life.

That's the craziest thing out of everything you claim you have seen? BS! I understand what you're trying to say but it's honestly hogwash my dude. And in case you didn't know, the person in the truck survived.
bro. the person didnt survive if we talking bout the same GIF here. because the concrete roof touched the concrete floor homie.
and yeah thats jaw dropping cause thats some regular everyday "la la la la" *#@*.

getting beheaded or your face beat in with a hammer is nothing you have to worry about in your everyday life.

Just saw the dive one. RIP the poor guy, having fun and a small accident kills you 
tired.gif

At first i was
sick.gif
but then my face was right next to the screen. Wonder what he was thinking, if anything..

Just saw the dive one. RIP the poor guy, having fun and a small accident kills you 
tired.gif

At first i was
sick.gif
but then my face was right next to the screen. Wonder what he was thinking, if anything..

I could never have enough curiosity to even fathom watching the vids you guys are talking about, I purposely stay away from other sites because I don't want to see that ++!!.
EDIT: Seriously, how morbid do you have to be to want to watch a video of another person being murdered/committing suicide ? What part of the game is that ?

I could never have enough curiosity to even fathom watching the vids you guys are talking about, I purposely stay away from other sites because I don't want to see that ++!!.
EDIT: Seriously, how morbid do you have to be to want to watch a video of another person being murdered/committing suicide ? What part of the game is that ?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

^That one? He and his 11 y/o son hopped out on the other side...

Originally Posted by likethematrix

^That one? He and his 11 y/o son hopped out on the other side...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

The video where the african kid got his hands and feet cut off for stealing was 
eek.gif
WHAT? Ok, I can understand cutting the hands off, but why the feet? They didn't want dude to walk anywhere, where he could be tempted to steal?
Where did you see this video? That's nuts.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

The video where the african kid got his hands and feet cut off for stealing was 
eek.gif
WHAT? Ok, I can understand cutting the hands off, but why the feet? They didn't want dude to walk anywhere, where he could be tempted to steal?
Where did you see this video? That's nuts.

Worst thing I've seen was the beheading of a soldier by terrorists a few years ago. SMH, I should have not even watched that. It's not grotesquely gross or anything, but watching a man die is horrible. I couldn't even fathom watching that Russian hammer murder video. How yall can watch people getting murdered is beyond me. Yeah I'm soft.
grin.gif

Worst thing I've seen was the beheading of a soldier by terrorists a few years ago. SMH, I should have not even watched that. It's not grotesquely gross or anything, but watching a man die is horrible. I couldn't even fathom watching that Russian hammer murder video. How yall can watch people getting murdered is beyond me. Yeah I'm soft.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Can't blame em. You can say the exact same thing about pron.
Some ppl watch it for the rush.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Can't blame em. You can say the exact same thing about pron.
Some ppl watch it for the rush.

I forget what the girls name was, but she was around 18 or so. Was upset at her father, stormed out in his BMW and hit a tollbooth or something head on and the pics were leaked on the web. This happened years ago, and the family pleaded trying to get them taken down, but they lost the case. Pretty brutal stuff, her head pretty much obliterated.

I forget what the girls name was, but she was around 18 or so. Was upset at her father, stormed out in his BMW and hit a tollbooth or something head on and the pics were leaked on the web. This happened years ago, and the family pleaded trying to get them taken down, but they lost the case. Pretty brutal stuff, her head pretty much obliterated.

3 guys 1 hammer was intense. didn't watch the entire thing...
2 girls 1 cup was funny if anything...
the one where the kid dives off the cliff and gets his head split open...<-- I saw that one on facebook actually. no idea how it stayed on there...
the worldstar video when the guy started having sex with a rooster/chicken (they took it down within 24 hours though)

3 guys 1 hammer was intense. didn't watch the entire thing...
2 girls 1 cup was funny if anything...
the one where the kid dives off the cliff and gets his head split open...<-- I saw that one on facebook actually. no idea how it stayed on there...
the worldstar video when the guy started having sex with a rooster/chicken (they took it down within 24 hours though)

Back
Top Bottom