A Ma Maniere AJ1

People still tripping about shipping time? It’s holiday crunch and there’s tens of thousands of pairs to be shipped out. Union/j3/dunks took 2-3 weeks to finish shipping out during the summer. Strap in and wait
I agree, we are in unprecedented times for multiple reasons… shipping and logistics is a mess right now… be happy as long as the kicks get to you IMO

Has anyone not received a created label yet? I emailed them asking and they said wait another week. If not then reach out to them again.

My only gripe is, they're paying a 3rd party fulfillment company to handle/ship out these releases. Just like Fedex, UPS and Post office hires more people during these times - they should've as well because it's the holidays and I'm sure AMM is not the only company they're handling. It's not that difficult to have UPS come by everyday because the more days you wait to hand-in packed order - the more backed logged you'll get it and the more emails AMM will receive from their consumers. I'm fine with waiting but I understand what people are saying because we spent $25 on shipping.

delivered yesterday, definitely keepers!
20211202_114506.jpg

I agree, we are in unprecedented times for multiple reasons… shipping and logistics is a mess right now… be happy as long as the kicks get to you IMO

again, your pair isn't getting to you unless your order actually ships. until then, it can still get cancelled. THAT is what is making folks anxious.

AMM isn't spending $25 to get us our shoes any faster than ground service, which is not $25. THAT is the gripe. $10 shipping and a disclaimer that there are shipping delays - no problem. $25 shipping for you to maybe get it in 3 weeks - problem. at that cost, expectations are higher.

i'm obviously happy i hit, but that shipping charge is distasteful, especially when there are plenty of shops that ship for free. its much easier to be patient when you didn't pay a premium for the exact same service that other businesses offer for free or at a lower cost.

its mainly the principle for me, not necessarily the amount.

again, your pair isn't getting to you unless your order actually ships. until then, it can still get cancelled. THAT is what is making folks anxious.

AMM isn't spending $25 to get us our shoes any faster than ground service, which is not $25. THAT is the gripe. $10 shipping and a disclaimer that there are shipping delays - no problem. $25 shipping for you to maybe get it in 3 weeks - problem. at that cost, expectations are higher.

i'm obviously happy i hit, but that shipping charge is distasteful, especially when there are plenty of shops that ship for free. its much easier to be patient when you didn't pay a premium for the exact same service that other businesses offer for free or at a lower cost.

its mainly the principle for me, not necessarily the amount.

Mine came 2 day from UPS. I ran rates and that is a $40 shipping rate for me to PA.for a package of this size.

its much easier to be patient when you didn't pay a premium for the exact same service that other businesses offer for free or at a lower cost.
Who offers real access to limited collabs at a lower cost? You're paying the whole thing, not just the shipping label. Would you prefer they just load them all on snkrs? How about just load them onto shopify for bots to eat? That's what everyone else does. How about just backdoor all of them like Marcus. That's what you want?

I swear some people never happy. Just cancel your order and file a charge back.

And maybe I'm wrong but every time I read a "My order took too long!!!" post I just assume it's a reseller watching prices dip daily and want them before the snkrs release when it'll go down more. If not, why trip? Do you really need them today? Most of us here have dozens to hundreds of pairs. You'll be aight for a week. Just chill.

Could be just me, when I look at them inside I see the pink ish midsole. When I take them outside, it looks like the sail/off white bone colored midsole.

Back
Top Bottom