A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I’m a NT member and I got the TR’s lol
34F39C36-C928-4A80-A676-C72444F61B49.jpeg

*plays Nas Hate Me Now

Good for you? Also, you hate it, huh? You seem pretty broken up about getting multiples.....

All things equal, I would easily take these over TR1s. I don't even care about red colorways, first and foremost, but everything about any of the AMM Nikes has way more thought, time, and worksmanship put into them. Also comparing this release to the TR one is stupid, it's not even close to being on the same level of ****ery. TR honestly should have had their Nike account taken way after that. I mean they fire Nike store employees for reselling, why should that **** boy be any different?

Honestly only other collab on the same level of attention to detail rn is CLOT. KAWS too I guess, but they haven't done much in a while. These **** all overr any of the Union or Travis Scott collabs, but those shoes cater to a different audience...

Damnit I totally forgot I put a bid on StockX, I honestly don’t remember doing it ... definitely was way before I got blessed by the raffle for retail. Now I’m out $800+fees for my 2nd pair. MF :smh:
WOW!

Get your wife’s pair and sell them now. At least one shoe is still DS! :lol:

I’m a NT member and I got the TR’s lol
34F39C36-C928-4A80-A676-C72444F61B49.jpeg

*plays Nas Hate Me Now

shiiiiiitt you did

Must be cool.

you Really putting that work or doing something that we simply don’t.

Nice to see it.

was there any thread dedicated to this shoe? You might be the first NTer I see with them.

Damnit I totally forgot I put a bid on StockX, I honestly don’t remember doing it ... definitely was way before I got blessed by the raffle for retail. Now I’m out $800+fees for my 2nd pair. MF :smh:

Or you can think about it as paying ~$500 for each pair. :lol: Less than current resell.

Idk man but I’m just posting what I do know...a lot of people were able to game the system still regardless of what they put out there.

Every release is the same no matter what these shops tell you. Backdoor happens and certain buyers get 5 pairs whereas the average joe can’t get 1.

I don’t like it anymore than you but I’ll try my best to not be the empty handed cat every time no matter what these shops implement to deter it

Dm me if you care to help me start gaming the system more effectively. Please.

Back
Top Bottom