A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Was in cue forever. Finally got through to sold out message. Struck out every way possible on these. Oh well, no time to cry over ladies shoes considering I hit 3 pairs of IV'S today.

Hit these at work just messing around. Wish I was home I feel like if I had all my phones and my laptop could’ve cooked multiples. I’m happy with my pair for myself and the wife.

Why? It's not like I offered to sell pairs to anybody in here.
You can't just be happy for me like I'm happy for everybody else in here?

Because you're making it harder on everyone else who wants to get a pair and you're bragging about it. Nobody who just took an L wants to see you say you got 6 pairs that you can turn around and resell. What good does that do? You're clearly here just to brag and try to get some clout or get people to DM you to buy your multiples. Just go away.

" what color is the white house"
i love these questions.. bots cant think and i dont think any bots got through.. you've got yourself to blame if u **** up answering this... overall this was a solid release. all manual W... sorry for those with L that were slow or picked a size with not enough supplies.

i love these questions.. bots cant think and i dont think any bots got through.. you've got yourself to blame if u **** up answering this... overall this was a solid release. all manual W... sorry for those with L that were slow or picked a size with not enough supplies.

What about those who were fast and picked the right size but got stuck in queue :lol:

tenor.gif

My question was “who got access first men or women?” Answer was Women nice and easy. They did amazing on this release for the women, locals, and the general. Sorry to all that didn’t cop hope you can get the Trav’s.

What about those who were fast and picked the right size but got stuck in queue :lol:

tenor.gif

i got into queue at like 12:00:10 and felt good. Had to wait in line for about 10 min and my size was still available when I got to payment screen. If I didn't try to use shop pay I would've been straight. Usually shop pay just bypasses all info and charges your card on file but this drop had me queued a second time which I've never been thru before. Should've just typed my info in

Bots can still help though. They won't be able to solve the HCaptcha, but they can monitor the site for the moment the shoes drop and cart them within milliseconds. They'll get stopped at the HCaptcha, that would be manual, then it's just a matter of checking out which can be automated as well. So bots still have a huge advantage, the only level playing field is the HCaptcha.

Back
Top Bottom