A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

That price is insane:

FF92DF19-730B-4476-8CC9-F19CA6212F47.jpeg

1619657895619.gif

I’m glad I don’t have to worry about it:

045487AA-E3FB-495D-9398-A8C4168DEE17.jpeg

1619658040868.gif

I thought about buying some of the shirts, but I just can't spend $50 on a t shirt, especially one that isn't Polo. Let us know how the "quality" is on it tho, specifically how thick the cotton is.

If y'all want to end this reseller madness then just stop paying resale - we are the consumers. There are so many good shoes coming out like every single week (compare that to the 90s when we maybe got something good once every other month) just move on to the next drop.
Word I bought a fitted instead

It's cool, honestly that's why it's important to have more than one hobby.

In addition to shoes, I also like most other types of clothing, games, movies, home theater, cars, jewelry, and I just bought a house. Needless to say I have plenty of different things I want to spend money on at any given moment. Wish I would spend above retail on something I already know is marked up over 70%, lol.

I just spent 3k last week on home theater ****... but 3k got me a 65 and a 55 inch LG CX OLEDs, Klipsch Premier Dolby Atmos Floorstanding speakers, and the matching center speaker. Retail on all that is 8k. I feel much better SAVING money than paying many times over an already over priced good... for what? To flex on instagram, to horde in your closet until they fall apart... sorry but it has NEVER been that serious. Most of the clowns paying these jerk off prices can't dress and aren't clapping no cheeks anyway. #endrant

#retailorbust

Can't wait to get my new PC with a RTX 3070 in a week or two as well!

In addition to shoes, I also like most other types of clothing, games, movies, home theater, cars, jewelry, and I just bought a house. Needless to say I have plenty of different things I want to spend money on at any given moment. Wish I would spend above retail on something I already know is marked up over 70%, lol.

I just spent 3k last week on home theater ****... but 3k got me a 65 and a 55 inch LG CX OLEDs, Klipsch Premier Dolby Atmos Floorstanding speakers, and the matching center speaker. Retail on all that is 8k. I feel much better SAVING money than paying many times over an already over priced good... for what? To flex on instagram, to horde in your closet until they fall apart... sorry but it has NEVER been that serious. Most of the clowns paying these jerk off prices can't dress and aren't clapping no cheeks anyway. #endrant

#retailorbust

You balling like that you shouldn't settle on a 3070 (yes, I know all 3000 series cards are amazing).

You balling like that you shouldn't settle on a 3070 (yes, I know all 3000 series cards are amazing).

It was the only option... had to buy a whole damn prebuild just to get it, and an HP at that. I ****ing hate HP too. ****'s already been delayed once...

#retailorbust

I buy transformers or voltron and x men

It was the only option... had to buy a whole damn prebuild just to get it, and an HP at that. I ****ing hate HP too. ****'s already been delayed once...

Bro, no! Be patient. I know it sucks but don't settle on something like a nice gaming PC. At the very least, get a better pre-built and then swap the 3070 out once you can get your hands on a 3080.

Anyways, these shoes are beautiful. Sorry for the nerd talk, peeps.... :ohwell:

Bro, no! Be patient. I know it sucks but don't settle on something like a nice gaming PC. At the very least, get a better pre-built and then swap the 3070 out once you can get your hands on a 3080.

Anyways, these shoes are beautiful. Sorry for the nerd talk, peeps.... :ohwell:

I'm actually gonna put it in my last custom build from a few years ago, which is actually better than the build that the card comes with. Might try to sell the computer itself, it's an OMEN 25L. I'm replacing a 980ti from my last OPEN, which bricked on me after trying to update my BIOS through the HP website. That's the reason I hate HP, spend 2k on a box of ****, but luckily I was able to salvage most of the parts for my other build.

Anyway the 3070 was actually the card I wanted most out of them all when they were first announced, because, ballin as may be, I am not a sucker, and I try to go for the best value whenever possible (not talking Wal-Mart). I really like getting a good deal on something I want more than anything (well, not really, but you know what I mean... when it comes to shopping).

Anyway... back to the shoes. No idea what the hell I am gonna wear with these yet, but I will probably unDS on my bday.

Back
Top Bottom