A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

anybody buy the clothes? i bought the hoodie with my sneaker order, it just didnt specify if it was womens or mens sizing?

i sized up just in case but hope its not huge.

aint have time to post at drop

thought i was in the queue for an eternity

but when i took screenshot, it was time stamped 12:02 lol

Seems like 9.5 flew im glad i went with 9

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.02.44 PM.png

anybody buy the clothes? i bought the hoodie with my sneaker order, it just didnt specify if it was womens or mens sizing?

i sized up just in case but hope its not huge.

I forgot to at first but I think going back to check for the shorts I wanted might have been what did me in. I would assume they fight like standard nike stuff but I'd be interested in knowing too

Someone better come up with a 10.5 men’s for me to trade something for or it’s gonna be some furniture moving in here.
These releases have everyone thinking crazy for a bit until the dust settles...
Legit contemplated trading a PS5 for a pair of shoes lol.

Had a 10% coupon from ebay because they've been slow with the authentication.

Also had 10 in ebay bucks from running it up the last couple months.

Ended up paying 550 outta pocket for the 9.5. it hurt but **** it chase is over.

Can we get some more on feet pics? I need something to hold me over until my friend gets my pair in :smile:

So you’re saying if bots expect a question, any question, then they’ll beat it? I don’t get that

No worries man, I didn't get it either so I went down the rabbit hole.
So the thing is when someone is botting, they're not looking at the website. They're literary looking at the bot and seeing if it get's a check out. If you want to be bored, watch a few live cops, not much going on. At no point will they go to the website as they don't need too. The Union release was legendary because people botting didn't expect a question so they just saw the bot getting stuck at adding to cart. Once they found out there was a question, too late.

Many bots added features due to this release. So if they expect a question, they'll let the bot know and the bot will alert them once the question pops up. They'll manually fill it out. If not, it just gets stuck adding to cart and everyone starts to panic about why this isn't working.

$25 for shipping is crazy tho. I'm sure with the flat rate they get for bulk shipping they cashed out on shipping alone with this release.

Back
Top Bottom