A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Had a work Zoom I couldn't get out of when these went live. Sucks. My willingness to pay resale is shrinking a tiny bit each day. Still need that price to keep on falling LOL

Great drop by AMM and Shopify, I’ve been lucky to have hit all the domain change drops except Concepts because the link was nearly impossible to find. Adding a changing captcha question will help stop bots from getting multiples in the event that they are fast enough when the page goes live.

I’m turning 40 in a couple weeks, hopefully these are here in time to wear to the festivities. Congrats to all those we copped!

Great drop by AMM and Shopify, I’ve been lucky to have hit all the domain change drops except Concepts because the link was nearly impossible to find. Adding a changing captcha question will help stop bots from getting multiples in the event that they are fast enough when the page goes live.

I’m turning 40 in a couple weeks, hopefully these are here in time to wear to the festivities. Congrats to all those we copped!
yup... amm did a great job like union did.. hardly bot cop any... great random questions too. simple enough for bots not to figure out but idiot proof

I think the thing that will forever haunt me about this release is i made it all the way through checkout until the last step of checkout and then got a processing error when clicking submit order. It was for a size 10, it must have been a glitch with that size. I struck out hard on Union 4s on their site too but ended up hitting them on the SNKRS Draw. It seemed like a easy release for a lot of people in here but was hell for me.

Pair finally came in from the raffle drop...these are 🔥🔥 in hand...those that hit will be very pleased.

00687625-0FF3-4823-B8FB-81E5E257E18B.jpeg

how low we think prices going to dip when pairs come in? About to off my stussy spiridons to get these, neeeeeds em

These releases have everyone thinking crazy for a bit until the dust settles...
Legit contemplated trading a PS5 for a pair of shoes lol.

I'd probably do that trade, getting a PS5 has been more frustrating than any shoe release, and that says a lot!

Bots can still help though. They won't be able to solve the HCaptcha, but they can monitor the site for the moment the shoes drop and cart them within milliseconds. They'll get stopped at the HCaptcha, that would be manual, then it's just a matter of checking out which can be automated as well. So bots still have a huge advantage, the only level playing field is the HCaptcha.
False. Bots have hcaptcha. Also just a hint. You can skip the first page of hcaptcha for most sites. Every second counts

man EVERYBODY hit.

cant wait to open the AMM page at drop time and see only size 6 and 14 available
How much you wanna bet prices end up,being like Union 1s. Just wait.

IDK if they will hit Union 1 prices, but Union IV prices I could see. Esp bigger sizes.

I haven't been this excited for a 3 colorway/collab in a lonnnnnnng time. These were beautifully executed and will withstand the test of time.

If y'all want to end this reseller madness then just stop paying resale - we are the consumers. There are so many good shoes coming out like every single week (compare that to the 90s when we maybe got something good once every other month) just move on to the next drop.

If y'all want to end this reseller madness then just stop paying resale - we are the consumers. There are so many good shoes coming out like every single week (compare that to the 90s when we maybe got something good once every other month) just move on to the next drop.
This is very true and on point. At this point I'm practicing this. I mean a Remaster drops I'll pay resell but the rest is all retail. Wish we could get a lot of people on this movement so the resellers would feel the hit.

Truth

Back
Top Bottom