A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I can understand why some are going .5 down. Instead I replaced my insert with a thicker one and my true size 11 is good. Because of the satin sock liner the shoe slips a bit so they have to be laced tighter than normal. I don’t think my pinky toe would survive a 10.5. As most have said amazing quality and the fairest release I’ve participated in for a while.

D3174562-2E97-44BF-A472-93ADF57FCB4E.jpeg

Successful drops like these are proof that companies can put the shoes into the hands of the right ppl in greater success if they give a damn. I think we're finally starting to see more and more companies taking note, and hopefully this is the start of much better things to come.

Other companies, who have either very little care or very little prestige around their brand, use these collabs as a way to gain clout. It's corny.

The way the trophy room drop went down, I wouldn't pay a cent on the after market. I have zero desire to associate myself with a brand like that. But with these, even if you missed out, the idea of paying resale doesn't feel so dirty knowing the company behind them isn't cashing in on their daddy's name. Literally.

Successful drops like these are proof that companies can put the shoes into the hands of the right ppl in greater success if they give a damn. I think we're finally starting to see more and more companies taking note, and hopefully this is the start of much better things to come.

Other companies, who have either very little care or very little prestige around their brand, use these collabs as a way to gain clout. It's corny.

The way the trophy room drop went down, I wouldn't pay a cent on the after market. I have zero desire to associate myself with a brand like that. But with these, even if you missed out, the idea of paying resale doesn't feel so dirty knowing the company behind them isn't cashing in on their daddy's name. Literally.

All of this.

Yooooo brother you just preached preached. I couldn’t agree with you anymore. I was so pissed the way trophy room handled their Jordan 1 release. The thing which made it worse was that it was thrown in everybody’s face that no one will score a pair. All their other releases weren’t that bad. Call me a bytch, but as soon as they did that - i unfollowed them and Marcus Jordan. Just can’t **** with a company like that.

comparing fit to the GTown 3s, length wise I think these are slightly longer, not by much. Width or feel around the sides and top of the foot On these is not as “tight” but by no means do I mean the GTown pair is tight or that the AMM is loose.

for me I would not Size down at all, I’d go tts there’s enough toe wiggle room. If you like a little room in length then .5 may be an option but that depends on how much room you like

Back
Top Bottom