A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I got two pairs. I’ll say this, quality is good to me. I wouldn’t usually nitpick but since I have 2 pairs I figured I’ll inspect and compare, and wear the better pair. Is it fine if I want to mix match from both pairs? There’s no big gripes tbh.

On the right shoes, I like the StockX pair better (on the left). You really need to look close but when you do, the toe box on the AMM pair (right) is more inconsistent in texture and the lining is clearly thicker.
64D4DB3C-E3BA-4753-BF43-7031B29EA2F3.jpeg
53D25EBD-E70B-4F74-8F1C-A2FFD90C6AF0.jpeg

On the left shoes, both are similar enough, the only thing I noticed was on the StockX pair, the “A” from AIR is nearly touching the suede. I wouldn’t even trip but since I have 2 pairs I’d choose the left one
C6D24CE0-F0BC-4768-876F-9394DE883A0F.jpeg

So that would mean I’m choosing the left shoe from StockX and the right shoe from AMM 🤷‍♂️

Loving it, ebay sellers begging me in the inbox to "shoot my shot" lmao (ayyooo!!)

Prices on mens 11.5 fell hard too... $450 or bust
My dumb *** put in an offer for $550 and forgot and it got accepted. Of course the prices dropped $100 in that size right after lol. But, I wanted to have these on for Mother's Day and my mom's bday next week so I'm not that mad.

waiting for $450 shipped for my double up in Men’s size 11.0.. Sellers unwilling to go under $480 rn but I’m sure this will change. Already see some sales on SX today at $473.

most pairs are shipped out already... so today will most likely be the lowest as the scalpers go for quick gains and steadily rise in prices.. 10.5W lowest is 465 yesterday

Think imma change those laces, and put the white joints in from the Red 3's.

Laces probably my only gripe.

And not going half size down.

most pairs are shipped out already... so today will most likely be the lowest as the scalpers go for quick gains and steadily rise in prices.. 10.5W lowest is 465 yesterday

Has there been an international drop though? I thought there were still some unsold drops?

Back
Top Bottom